I would like

a time-share in Orlando.

Any suggestions??? Where? When? I am clueless. We have one in Daytona (sort of, it’s actually my mothers, but they never use it and we usually get the week just so it doesn’t get lost)

I want one of my own, though. In Orlando.

So any advice would be appreciated!

heehee, how about DVC???

I will pm you later.

That is what I was thinking. :smile:

I was thinking the same thing. I think almost everyone here will.

Umm… ok… my quality of life has jumped a huge percentile just from joining DVC alone. :tongue: You’d LOVE IT!!! Not only could you use it in Orlando but should you choose, nearly anywhere in the US & around the world!

It’s flexible, there are NO time restrictions, you’d great $100 off annual passes if you decided to purchase then & other great discounts. DVC is absolutely perfecto :biggrin:

DVC if you are wanting onsite. An offsite timeshare, I’d have to say Orange Lake. It was awsome!

I would say DVC too. But, if you are looking for off-property, Marriott Vacation Club is very nice.

I stayed at Marriott’s Cypress Harbour in Orlando in 1993 and it was soooo much fun. There was a luau and other fun pool parties. There were watercraft rentals, sports activities, and more. They had bingo there as well where you could win cool resort prizes like visors, t-shirts, etc.

My aunt’s family owns this timeshare and they have used it to go to Lake Havasu, Arizona, Branson, Missouri, and even to Australia and New Zealand. The last few years they have used it to go to Park City, Utah for the Sundance Film Festival and have schmoozed with a lot of celebs…even Brad Pitt!

Oh I would TOTALLY say DVC! Then you can use it when you go to Disney, but you can enjoy the flexibility of it to stay elsewhere too! I think it’s the way to go for sure! :happy:

I am really not wanting a huge monthly payment. :pinch:

I assumed DVC was wildly expensive.

Can anyone give me some particulars? :redface:

I was speaking more of an off-site type of thing, but I do wonder about the possibility of DVC.

I probably can’t give you a ton of the specifics, but we were just looking into DVC recently and were amazed…it wasn’t nearly as expensive as we expected! :eek: We were within an inch of buying in ourselves when we found out I was pregnant and decided to wait a little while longer.

You should chat with some of the DVC owners on here; they gave us SO MUCH great information and it was a huge help!

Marriott’s Grande Vista is gorgeous. We love it there!

DVC is one of the more expensive…Marriot’s, Sheraton’s, Wyndham’s - work on a point system as well and range in price depending on type of room and how many points. If you just want to use it in Orlando to start then go with something like than. You know who can definately help you? R Charmichael - he buys cheap ones on E-bay. Hopefully he will see this thread.

Thanks!! Matt is basically DVC all the way, but the bargain hunter in me just desperately wants to not be indebted to Disney for 10 years.

How does it work? How huge is the down payment for DVC? Do they finance or do I need to go to my own bank?

I hope RCarmichael sees this, too. I will look up the other Orlando timeshares mentioned, too.

Thanks, y’all. :heart:

Erin, I pmed you information :smile:

Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc Dvc !!!

Do you think I should just go ahead with DVC, David??? :laugh:

So perfect. Thank you dahlink!

Did you really think anyone on here would say anything other than DVC?!:wub: