ICE! & SNOW! at Gaylord Palms Orlando

Have you ever been to either of these?

ICE! Experience | Best of Florida Christmas at Gaylord Palms

SNOW! | Best of Florida Christmas at Gaylord Palms

It’s about $26 for a combo ticket to both - not too bad, for an Orlando attraction. I’ve always wanted to go! I read some ICE! threads on MB from years past and it got mixed reviews. Any opinions for this year? And how about SNOW! - is this a new thing?

Thanks! :happy:

Haven’t been to Gaylord Palms but have been through ICE at Gaylord Texan. Very nice and worth the $ to try at least once. Touring the grounds alone are worth a visit…Beautiful!

[

Wow and to think up here in Canada we complain about Ice and Snow!!! Would never think of paying for it, maybe paying for it to go away, lol!!!

Oh I think that sounds like fun! If you do go take some photos please.

My wife and I were looking for something different to do and looking at this we have decided to do this the 29th of November. Thanks for the info, we always drive by the Gaylord Palms when we drive over from Cocoa Beach and have always wanted to stop so this is a great opportunity.

We saw ICE two years ago and enjoyed it. You are given a parka before you enter. The kids had a great time on the ice slides.

I have never heard of this but one year I think I would love to try it. I also want to go to one of those ice hotels.

Thanks everyone! It sounds like something worth trying! As long as we can get it to work into our schedules Baloo and I plan to go!

:laugh: It’s still a novelty to me!! I even enjoy Disney snow! :laugh: