Ideas for a 4yr old girls first time

Thinking of taking my 4yr old niece to DL for her first time in november. Does anyone have any suggestions to make her visit just that more special? I was thinking of doing the princess dress up but cant find much info on it (mainly pricing). thanks in advance for any advice :slight_smile:

I dont know if DL has a Bibboli Bobboli Boutique, but they do amazing Princess make overs for little girls in the Downtown Disney store at WDW. I am not sure of the cost, and I guess its pretty pricey , however, I am sure the experience is worth it. I know many of our members have been there and I am sure someone would be happy to give you more details- welcome to MB by the way!

Yep, Disneyland’s got a Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique. :happy:

Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique — One Year Later Disney Parks Blog

Pricing:
Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique - Salon in Fantasyland

Also visit the Princess Fantasy Faire.

My 4 year old niece likes Goofy’s Kitchen character breakfast at the Disneyland Hotel, but can be intimidated by some of the really large characters, like Baloo.

My DD did BBB when she was seven and LOVED it. At that time it cost $175 but was worth every penny. She had a morning appt then we did MK for the day and she loved all the attention. That price got her the dress, shoes, wand, hair, makeup and photo session.

Thanks again for the responses :slight_smile: its much appreciated.

It is really great that you are taking your niece. I am trying to take my nieces and nephews, but no luck yet - their parent’s want them to be a bit older.

When are you thinking of going?

We just got back from DL in June. They do have a BBB, but they also have a rock star makeover at the Disney365 store in Downtown Disney. It’s much more moderately priced. My DD7 got her hair and makeup done, plus a photo shoot, for $30.

Princess Fantasy Faire is a definite must, the backgrounds the princesses pose in front of are just gorgeous! Puts WDW to shame.

We had an early ADR for breakfast at PCH Grill in the Paradise Pier Hotel, and for about 20 minutes, we were the only ones in the place. It made for great character interaction with Pluto, Stitch, Daisy, and Mickey.

Try to visit Pixie Hollow early in the day, as well. There are usually multiple fairies in there to meet. We went in the late afternoon, and it was just Tink.

If I think of anything else, I’ll post more. HTH.