If you are going to WDW in Oct or Nov!

Please look at the Calendar they have changed around EMH and are not holding the second parade or fanastic show on certain nights.ie Nov 7 they know have pm EMH at DHS and Nov 8 no second specto at MK.

Thanks for telling me.

Boo. They have done this to my plans before. And we do not have hoppers this time either.

Thanks for the heads up . . . I’m going to check the calendar now too . . . we can hop, but Grandma and Grandpa can’t!

And this, my friends, is why I don’t pass judgment on those who will occasionally “double-book” ADR’s. (not that ddoll would consider this; this is just using her situation as an example). When you have to secure the good ones 180 days out… and Disney can make you change your plans 30 days out… well, I don’t blame those that arrange backups. Just be sure to cancel the ones you find you don’t need.

I kind wish I had back up ADR it would cut down on all the park hopping we will be doing for dinner and EMH.

thank you so much for letting us know. We are not going until after Thanksgiving, but I’ll double check everything. We have hoppers, but a great grandmother and a 6 months old. The less hopping we have to do, the better.

Could you please direct me to where you saw the changes to the extra magic hours? When I look on Disney’s site, the calander indicates that Animal Kingdom has EMHs on Nov. 12th but I recieved a call today saying that our reservations for Tusker House that evening have been canceled.:crying:

When I called reservations to inquire about the canelation and make a new reservation, I was told that AK would not be having EMHs that evening. Of course now most everything is else is booked. I want to see what other changes they’ve made to the schedule for the week.

Thanks!

Thanks for the heads up, I will be there Nov 7 - Nov 18.

[QUOTE=Fieldmouse;898215]Could you please direct me to where you saw the changes to the extra magic hours? When I look on Disney’s site, the calander indicates that Animal Kingdom has EMHs on Nov. 12th but I recieved a call today saying that our reservations for Tusker House that evening have been canceled.:crying:

When I called reservations to inquire about the canelation and make a new reservation, I was told that AK would not be having EMHs that evening. Of course now most everything is else is booked. I want to see what other changes they’ve made to the schedule for the week.

Thanks![/QUOTE]
Walt Disney World Resort - Detecting Browser Properties . . .

Right now, all calenders are unavailable. Period!
Something strange is going on with WDW calenders the past few days.

I just checked and the November dates are still the same…at least they are for Thanksgiving week. :confused: