If you can't get into CG why not try Narcoossee's...full review

I couldn’t get into the California Grill so I tried Narcoossee’s. It was a great choice as we had a great time and a fantastic dinner.

[B]Full review with photos[/B]

Because I really want sushi!
(You asked for it)

[QUOTE=Soundgod;980217]Because I really want sushi!
(You asked for it)[/QUOTE]

Then you would be sushi out of luck!

But it’s now the only Disney O&O restaurant that still has lobster!
(Try the key lime creme brulee or the cheesecake)

[QUOTE=Spectro is #1;980189]I couldn’t get into the California Grill so I tried Narcoossee’s. It was a great choice as we had a great time and a fantastic dinner.

Full review with photos[/QUOTE]

I am glad to hear it was great. I will be dining there on 8/6. I picked it since we have already been to Cali Grill a few times and wanted to try a different signature restaurant!! I am looking forward to that dinner!!

[QUOTE=Soundgod;980224]But it’s now the only Disney O&O restaurant that still has lobster!
(Try the key lime creme brulee or the cheesecake)[/QUOTE]

Do you remember when you could get lobster at the Cape May for a $10.00 add on? I miss that!

We love Narcoossee’s. Have never had trouble getting a seat calling as few as 30 days out. Beeing off the beaten path and out of the way at the GF propbably helps. The food has always been great and the staff are very freindly. Glad you had a great meal.

Sadly, no. We did dinner there for the first time in 2002 and didn’t return until this year. $10 lobster add on?! Sorry I missed that.

Me too, I would have enjoyed that.

Narc’s is one of my favorites. We’ve probably eaten there 10 times since 2003. Possibly more.

It’s off the beaten path, until you realize that the quickest way there is the launch from MK to GF and the dock is right next to Narc’s. (Yes, it’s quicker than the monorail)
That is, unless you drive and valet.

On our last trip my boyfriend and I decided we’d try Narcoossee’s on our next trip - I’m excited to hear you liked it! I loved the detail in your review, and of course the pictures. Thanks for sharing this! :happy:

I’ve always meant to try it and still haven’t got there. I’ll note it down for the next trip.