If you could ONLY choose two

I will be going on a Disney Cruise followed by 3 nights at Bay Lake Tower. I need to book THREE dinners. I have already booked Le Cellier for my first night, so we’re good there. I also booked 'Ohana for our 2nd night, but I am cancelling it since DH wants to try NEW places the other two meals. So out of these, which two would you choose?

LES CHEFS DE FRANCE
KOUZZINA (KAT KORA’S NEW RESTAURANT AT BOARDWALK)
TURF CLUB AT SSR

DH wants Kouzzina and Turf Club. Are these two good enough? Opinions?

THANKS!

We tried Turf Club last June, and were incredibly surprised at how good the food was. I had a steak covered with crab meat, and it was amazing.

I haven’t tried the other two, but I would try Kouzzina since it’s brand new, then you can report back to all of us!

I would probably do Kouzzina, because it is new and offers menu items that are not available locally.

The Turf Club’s food is really good but more main stream so I can get similiar dishes where I live.

Chef’s de France food is so-so, not bad but nothing has ever stood out. It is nice that it is in Epcot Center though.

I vote for Turf Club and Kouzzina too, try something new!!

Turf Club’s food was super delicious in September and the atmosphere was nice and quiet. I have become a HUGE Chefs de France fan in the last couple of years.

Kouzzina and LeCellier ( get the filet!)

Kouzzina!!! I think Cat Cora is awesome. The menu looks great.

Chefs du France is hit and miss. I know some folks love it and some not so much. But remember, Remy is now a permanent fixture! For that experience alone it might be worth it. :mickey:

[QUOTE=MerlinMatt;1001586]Kouzzina!!! I think Cat Cora is awesome. The menu looks great.

Chefs du France is hit and miss. I know some folks love it and some not so much. But remember, Remy is now a permanent fixture! For that experience alone it might be worth it. :mickey:[/QUOTE]
true, but Remy is only there for lunch!

Well Turf Club for me would DEFINATELY make the cut 'cause it really is excellent.

Depends on how early you eat dinner. His last appearance is at 5:20.

‘Chef Remy’ Audio-Animatronics Figure Remains in Epcot Disney Parks Blog

[QUOTE=MerlinMatt;1001617]Depends on how early you eat dinner. His last appearance is at 5:20.

‘Chef Remy’ Audio-Animatronics Figure Remains in Epcot Disney Parks Blog[/QUOTE]

oh you’re talkin’ about the “early bird special” I wouldn’t know such dinner times, heehee.
Just kidding. I can’t believe they call that lunch :blink:

I’d go with Turf Club and Chefs.
I’m waiting for menu 2.0 from Kouzzina as well as some more reviews.

I would totally go for Kouzzina! DH and I had reservations there on Nov 7, but need to cancel them because we will no longer be alone for our anniversary trip. (Long story, sigh…) It looked so yummy!

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1001620]I’d go with Turf Club and Chefs.
I’m waiting for menu 2.0 from Kouzzina as well as some more reviews.[/QUOTE]

my feelings exactly. I am not blown away by the offerings and I haven’t heard anything from anyone how they liked it.
I have to go over there to allearsnet.com and see.

[QUOTE=iluvwdw;1001553]I will be going on a Disney Cruise followed by 3 nights at Bay Lake Tower. I need to book THREE dinners. I have already booked Le Cellier for my first night, so we’re good there. I also booked 'Ohana for our 2nd night, but I am cancelling it since DH wants to try NEW places the other two meals. So out of these, which two would you choose?

LES CHEFS DE FRANCE
KOUZZINA (KAT KORA’S NEW RESTAURANT AT BOARDWALK)
TURF CLUB AT SSR

DH wants Kouzzina and Turf Club. Are these two good enough? Opinions?

THANKS![/QUOTE]

I’d choose Kat Kora’s new restaurant and Les Chefs De France! :]

Seems like all three are good options, judging by everyones comments, so I would go with what dh wants. Mine usually doesn’t chime in too much when I’m making plans, so if he suggested something, I would probably listen (unlike most of the time when words go in one ear and out the other!!!)

We went to Kouzzina’s for breakfast, and if their dinner is as good as that was your in for a treat!!! Service was excellent and the food was fabulous!! It took me 20 minutes on the phone the week before we went but it was worth the time!!

Thanks for the opinions, everyone!

I decided on Kouzzina (DH’s request) and Turf Club, since I’ve heard rave reviews on this place. I also have Le Cellier dinner booked and Akershus Princess Breakfast booked for us as well.

It stinks that I only have 3 days of meals to plan. :laugh:

THANKS ALL! :happy: