If you could only pick TWO places to dine

where would you go and why? And, would it be breakfast, lunch or dinner?

I just can’t pick, and I only have to pick two, 1 credit dining options?! :blink:

'Ohana for dinner. There aren’t a lot of good choices in MK and it’s just a quick hop over to have a wonderful dinner.

Chef Mickey’s for either breakfast or dinner just because it’s fun (and you have kids).

First choice is easy I would have to pick O’hanas for dinner because it is my absolute favorite and the second is hard, its a toss up between crystal palace for lunch/dinner and 1900 Park Fare for dinner.

As of right now my choices would be:

1. Chef Mickeys for dinner - the kids love it and the meal is good
  2. Boma - love the food.

These may change after our upcoming trip, we’re trying all new places.

Another question, are there any NON character breakfast buffets besides Boma?

I would do Olivia’s dinner & Whispering Canyon dinner.

Whispering Canyon, I think…except the wait staff CM act like characters.

Yep! That is the only one I could think of too. My DD9 wasn’t lovin’ the 25 ketchup bottles on our table. :laugh::laugh:

I would pick Ohanas dinner and WCC dinner because both are awesome for entertainment

I would pick Kona for dinner and 'Ohana for breakfast. Wow, I’m not very good at variety I guess. :rolleyes: :laugh:

if you go OOP the Swan and maybe Dolphin have non-charc b’fast buffets. It’s a bit limited.

For DDP, 1900 Park Fare has a good one but it’s charc. + i’m with dizzy on Kona. Yum… T-O-N-G-A.:laugh:

[QUOTE=Mickeybug;983990]if you go OOP the Swan and maybe Dolphin have non-charc b’fast buffets. It’s a bit limited.

For DDP, 1900 Park Fare has a good one but it’s charc. + i’m with dizzy on Kona. Yum… T-O-N-G-A.:laugh:[/QUOTE]

Is the tonga that good? I just read the description on allears and thought yuck I did LOVE Kona for dinner though. :happy:

It’s my Mom’s 65th birthday and my DD’s 10th (she was born on my Mom’s b-day) so we were trying to come up with somewhere good. Since we go often enough we’re kinda “done” with the characters at meal time. We just like to bump into them in and around the park, and feel rude just waving them by while we eat! :laugh::laugh:

Ohana’s for dinner might be the winner . . . seems like EVERYONE is recommending it. I’m going to have to check out the menu!

THANKS!!!

PS. And we are on the DDP, it’s just a birthday weekend trip for Mom and DD.

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;983993]Is the tonga that good? I just read the description on allears and thought yuck I did LOVE Kona for dinner though. :happy:

It’s my Mom’s 65th birthday and my DD’s 10th (she was born on my Mom’s b-day) so we were trying to come up with somewhere good. Since we go often enough we’re kinda “done” with the characters at meal time. We just like to bump into them in and around the park, and feel rude just waving them by while we eat! :laugh::laugh:

Ohana’s for dinner might be the winner . . . seems like EVERYONE is recommending it. I’m going to have to check out the menu!

THANKS!!!

PS. And we are on the DDP, it’s just a birthday weekend trip for Mom and DD.[/QUOTE]

'Ohana! DO it! Yummy!! :wub:

We love CRT - the food is yummy & the magic-unbelievable!- but I think you said 1 credit each…we also loved 1900 Park Fare- very good food- Chef Mickeys.

Crystal Palace or 1900 Park Fare for breakfast.
Dinner is harder, Tokyo Dining, Tutto Italia, maybe Kona Cafe.
Narcoossee’s and California Grill are favorites, but they’re two credits.

For us, if its only two, the choices would be Crystal Palace and Kona. :slight_smile:

Technically, Whispering Canyon isn’t a buffet. It is an all you can eat table service restaurant. Their choices aren’t quite as varied as the buffets such as Boma and CP.
But yes, you can eat until you’re stuffed for one low price.

Boma- breakfast, Californai Grill- dinner. Easy choices.

for non-character meals:

I would vote for:

50’s Prime Time (we just had a great lunch there and thought the “themeing” was so much fun!)

my 2nd choice would be Whispering Canyon, but if your DD didn’t like the “antics” then I would say: Ohana (kids will have fun hula dancing)

OR

you can combine your credits and do Hoop de Doo. I think it would be a great bday celebration dinner

I would say Whispering Canyon and 'Ohana. I believe that WC is only all you can eat if you order the skillet (which we always do!) 'Ohana is all you care to eat family style.