If you had to choose ONE

favorite WDW restaurant

Oh, boy. I just have to pick one??? Man. I guess it’s Tony’s Town Square. It’s not because of the food but because of the many awesome memories I have of watching the parade at a table outside for dinner with my family.

One?? Really???
I think I’m with Erin and I’m not choosing it for the food as much as the memories . . . Crystal Palace.

But in December we’re trying several restaurants we’ve never tried before so that might change! :laugh:

I would have to pick CP because of a few reasons. First, what a great experience walking down Main St. before the park is open, the ambience is great and the food is pretty good too.

I think I would have to say 'Ohana. I love the atmosphere and the interaction with the children, and the food is sooooo good! There are obviously many other restaurants I love also, but since I only was allowed to choose one… :wub:

The McDonald’s @ DTD…runner up is the McDonald’s out side of All Star’s.

Really this is pretty hard because I have been to so many great restaurants at WDW. I guess I can’t list them all so I will have to go with (drumroll) Blue Bayou at Disneyland. I know it is DL not WDW but it was such a wonderful experience (friends and family and food in just the right portions). I had the Monte Cristo sandwich which was like eating a piece of heaven.

[QUOTE=tigger;1053302]The McDonald’s @ DTD…runner up is the McDonald’s out side of All Star’s.

Really this is pretty hard because I have been to so many great restaurants at WDW. I guess I can’t list them all so I will have to go with (drumroll) Blue Bayou at Disneyland. I know it is DL not WDW but it was such a wonderful experience (friends and family and food in just the right portions). I had the Monte Cristo sandwich which was like eating a piece of heaven.[/QUOTE]

now you do know that MCD’S in dtd is closed right…

Yes I am heart broken…they have the best fries and you just can’t get them anywhere else in the world :crying:

:laugh::laugh:

I’ll get back to you with this answer.

Has to be Primetime Cafe for us!

Ummm this is really hard.

I guess the best food I ever had was at Artist Point but The Wave is a close second Kona is 3rd.

I have never been to any of the sit-down places in the GF so I know my list is subject to change.

Lisa

Hollywood Brown Derby!

We have to go with Crystal Palace, but it was really hard to pick just one. Our second choice was Italy.

Sorry- can’t choose just one… but DelmarJohn- what do you choose?

I might be able to choose one at each park, and one favorite hotel place… but I cannot narrow it down…

Sanaa!! Delicious food and great viewing of the animals at AKL.

Bistro de Paris.

It might have been V&A but we never remember to book early enough to get a table.

CG, no question. In fact, just typing that name made my mouth water…

Flying Fish - Boardwalk :wink:

I’ll have to say Sci-Fi…not the absolute best food but the memories. So much fun!

Ok…gotta squell here for a minute…just realized we’ve finally broken into the 20’s for our count down…woohoo!!!