If you love disney music...read this!

so since you clicked on this…I am guessing you love disney music…well do I have great news for you…

The cd set for Disney’s newest Broadway show…ON THE RECORD…just came out in stores and of course I had to get it…I haven’t stopped listening to it…it is a play with 64 disney songs…yes that is right…64!!! From cinderella to tarzan, from lady and the tramp to beauty and the beast…it is a great collection…you have to buy it! the songs are creatively mixed with each other…such as “I won’t say I’m in love” from Hercules with “Let’s get together” from the Parent Trap…the singing is amazing and is fresh with a rock, jazzy, pop, classical, hip hop style…it is around $20 at Barnes and Noble…so I really recommend it!!!

If you want a list of the songs…you can go to disney.com…or ask me if you are looking for a certain song…

I checked it out on Amazon. I really wanted to like it, but I guess I’m too much of a traditionalist. I just want to hear them as they are in the movies. This did make me want to buy a couple more of the Disney’s Greatest Hits. Thanks for sharing, though. It was fun to listen to while I typed.

WOW! I’m a singer…and I just about died when I saw the website for On the Record a few weeks back but they had no music clips. This CD looks awesome! I will go buy it tomorrow! For now I’ll have to just listen to all the clip :biggrin: Thanks for telling about the soundtrack!

I’ve been waiting for this CD to come out ever since you first told us about it, Baloo! It sounds GREAT!!! :heart:

Awesome thanks for the heads up Brian

Do you know if it’s going to be available on iTunes?

Not sure about Itunes Empress Jenny…I barely know anything about the play itself…the tour comes down by me tomorrow…and I know that this music is great…and I can’t stop listening to it…I even showed pj some of it…and she had her doubts…but she likes it too now!

I do like it indeed. :slight_smile:
They switch some of the parts… like a guy will sing a girl part, which I didn’t really like. I don’t know why, it just bugs me. A guy sings “I Won’t Say I’m in Love”… that’s just wrong!!! But most of the songs baloo let me listen to were really well done, and the vocals were amazing! So yes, I like it. :slight_smile:

hehehe…seeeeeeee!!!

Ohh I love Itunes! I hope it will be available there–I never buy CD’s anymore! :flowers: