If your ears were burning today

…then you were out in the warm sunshine! :laugh:

Yep…me and HB got ourselves all geared up for a roadtrip. We’re taking a forty minute trip over the river and through the woods…here is the twin span Delaware Memorial Bridge which goes over the Delaware river…

So far so good, I can’t wait to hear more. Details, please!

And here we are going over aforementioned river…

You’re killing me!

Oh, and the woods…here are the woods…in full bloom…cause we are in New Jersey…this is what woods in full bloom look like…I wonder about a state that has a scrolling message saying “Are YOU in Crisis? Call 1-800-whatever” just as you enter NJ…

I haven’t been to the Garden State recently…looks like they have a new welcome sign…

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I can’t wait to get there!!!

OK, ok…O-KAYYYY!! I know I had ‘diner’ in my countdown…so it was Cafe…not diner…but it was a real shiny place!

Finally! Now spill the details!

Love that Welcome sign…Jersey knows how to make you feel welcome :wink:

So, we pull in and park and HB says “Do you know what she looks like?” and I say “No.”
HB: Seriously?
Me: She knows what we look like.
HB: So what do we do now?
Me: Well, since you wanted to get here EARLY I guess we will wait until it gets CLOSER to 1:00.
HB: Do I look like I am losing my hair?
Me: :huh:
HB: Is it cold out there? Looks windy.
Me: Open your door.
HB: No, open yours.
Me: Let’s both open our doors and go wait.
HB: OK.
So, we get out of the car and walk down to the entrance of the diner, er cafe and no sooner did we get there when all of a sudden the door to the cafe swings open and…a voice says “I recognize you!!!” And then…

You know Dana, you are so right…

Enough with the chit chat ladies…

:eek: whaaaaat?

…I finally got to hug my friend, the Original Joisey Grrrl, Princess of Packing - DANA!!! Hee-Hee!! A Yankee (don’t go there Iguana.) Meet & Greet! :eek:

never mind… :wink:

Weee~!!! Thank goodness you finally said it. I was ready to spill the beans…you are killing them with this teaser…lolol

What d’ya talk about??? what, what? Hellloooooooo

THANK YOU! Now on with the details.

Geez, I have been sitting on pins and needles to hear what went on and now she disappears :dry: