Illimuniations Cruise

I DID IT!!! I GOT MY RESERVATION!!!
December 2, the five of us. The first to call the CM said. We had a black out all night, and nothing worked except my cell phone. Ironically I don’t usually get great reseption at home, but the Magic of Disney came through. I woke up, and kept calling before they were open, then finally got thru. Very Excited. :happy: :happy: :happy: :mickey: :happy: :happy:

I do have five spots empty, I originally thought that the pontoon held 12, but told is was 10. and are willing to share.:cool:

That is EXCELLENT! Congrats! I would love to do this someday…but there’s going to have to be more than me, DH and DD (whoa that’s the first time I’ve ever typed that - :eek: - she’s not even here yet! :laugh:) before I can justify the cost.

Have fun!!

Congratulations!! We’ve done the Illuminations cruise 4 times and every time just gets better. I don’t remember what days he works, but Captain Ron is awesome. You can call and request him at your captain if you want someone who will give you a ton of WDW information and history.

SOOOOO JEALOUS!!! I arrive on 12/3!!! I totally would have tagged along if it were during my trip. :crying:

We had Captain Ron last year, too. He was really good. Very funny, but also very knowledgable. He was alot of fun. We still have his little packet of information and fun stuff on our refrigerator.

We’ve done the cruise once, it was my gift to my mom for her birthday a couple of years ago, and it was wonderful! We couldn’t have asked for a better evening.

Have fun!!