I'm a bad bad bad mommy *evil grin*

So I had to add my 9 yr old to my Chef Mickey ADR. They asked her age, etc. Then asked if were celebrating anything this year. Well…I said yes we are, her birthday is a few weeks before we go and my 1st wedding anniversary is a few weeks after we come back. :biggrin:Oh boy. The CM said she’d add the celebrations to our package and boy is dd giving me the stink eye.

Who’s she kidding, she loves attention. :laugh:

But man this is going to be good in June. :whistling

Ahh, don’t feel bad… if you go to WDW and you aren’t celebrating something, you’re missing out.

She’ll get a cake. And they might make a big deal and sing to her. But whatever. Being a parent is all about embarassing your kid. :laugh:

[QUOTE=LittleMissMagic;1020250]Ahh, don’t feel bad… if you go to WDW and you aren’t celebrating something, you’re missing out.

She’ll get a cake. And they might make a big deal and sing to her. But whatever. Being a parent is all about embarassing your kid. :laugh:[/QUOTE]

And how would you know?

That’s what my children tell me… :laugh: just kidding!!!

We have never been able to schedule a trip directly on the exact date of either of our kids’ birthdays. But we have often celebrated the birthdays with the trip instead of a birthday party – let’s face it, a birthday at WDW is way better than a birthday at the local roller rink! It wasn’t always easy for little ones to wait a couple of weeks for their birthday trip, but they always knew it was worth the wait!
Don’t feel guilty… you are celebrating a birthday when you like.

(There was recently a promotion in which you received free entry to a park on your birthday, and of course that would be a situation where using the exact date would be the right thing…)

:eek::eek::eek: :laugh:

She’s an attention freak. She’ll love any and all attention lavished upon her pretty head. Whether it’s a little or a lot, she’s going to love it.

Now if dh is with me he’s in for it…I plan on making him wear bride and groom ears. :pirate:

[QUOTE=5Demons4Cookie;1020322]She’s an attention freak. She’ll love any and all attention lavished upon her pretty head. Whether it’s a little or a lot, she’s going to love it.

Now if dh is with me he’s in for it…I plan on making him wear bride and groom ears. :pirate:[/QUOTE]

OH love it…pictures please!

It’s PAYBACK!

Ok, there IS a certain quilty pleasure in it. But we’ll get over it! :laugh:

Just so you know…there WILL be a price to be paid for this. No wait, you said one year…the two of you at least still pretend to like each other! :ohmy:

[QUOTE=5Demons4Cookie;1020234]So I had to add my 9 yr old to my Chef Mickey ADR. They asked her age, etc. Then asked if were celebrating anything this year. Well…I said yes we are, her birthday is a few weeks before we go and my 1st wedding anniversary is a few weeks after we come back. :biggrin:Oh boy. The CM said she’d add the celebrations to our package and boy is dd giving me the stink eye.

Who’s she kidding, she loves attention. :laugh:

But man this is going to be good in June. :whistling[/QUOTE]

LOL - nothing wrong with being “evil”.

[QUOTE=rlcarmichael;1020667]It’s PAYBACK!

Ok, there IS a certain quilty pleasure in it. But we’ll get over it! :laugh:

Just so you know…there WILL be a price to be paid for this. No wait, you said one year…the two of you at least still pretend to like each other! :ohmy:[/QUOTE]

lol, we’ve been together 12 1/2yrs. Just married for 1 in July. But he is normally not THAT goofy unless we’re at Disney. So I ‘might’ just be able to pull it off w/ the bride/groom ears. This is the man who had his hair streaked at Main Street Barber Shop w/ the kids and loved every second of it. :laugh: