Im almost on my way!

We will be leaving in just 7 1/2 hours!! I am super excited but havent even packed yet! lol oOOoooh How are crowds and weather for those of you down there??

Yay, so excited for you!! Have fun!!

How exciting - I’m 24 days out and am ready to bust - I can imagine how excited you are.

Enjoy - Enjoy - Enjoy - I’m so jealous

Have a blast… I wish we were there also… But we dont have too much longer to go… I still havent packed either…

Not sure how Orlando’s been as far as rain and sun. In South Florida we’ve had an incredible amount of clouds all week and lots of rain off and on all day and night.
As for temps, it’s late September, it’s in the freakin’ 90’s during the day and you’re lucky if it breaks under 79 at night.
I haven’t had any reports on love bugs, but the peak of that season should have been last week and they shouldn’t be a problem, if in fact they were this year.

Would you believe I haven’t even planned anything for our trip in 3 weeks?
Surprising, isn’t it!

We will see you here! It was rainy last night, but not enough to keep us away from the parks. Today, the weather was perfect. It was warm and we had a nice breeze. They had said 60% chance of rain, but we didn’t get a drop. Btw, the love bugs are here!

Love bugs in central Florida in late September?:glare:
I hate subjecting our cars to them on the drive up and back from South Florida.
They nearly destroyed the paint finish on DW’s then new 2006 Murano.
Ever drive through a swarm at 70 MPH? Sounds as bad as a heavy downpour, only you can’t see through your windshield and the wipers don’t help! The service areas on the Turnpike can’t even keep washer fluid in stock it gets so bad.
There’s also a springtime love bug invasion as well. Generally in May.

Have a wonderful trip!

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1050823]Love bugs in central Florida in late September?:glare:
I hate subjecting our cars to them on the drive up and back from South Florida.
They nearly destroyed the paint finish on DW’s then new 2006 Murano.
Ever drive through a swarm at 70 MPH? Sounds as bad as a heavy downpour, only you can’t see through your windshield and the wipers don’t help! The service areas on the Turnpike can’t even keep washer fluid in stock it gets so bad.
There’s also a springtime love bug invasion as well. Generally in May.[/QUOTE]

Love bugs are out sporadiclly(sp) here in SE South Carolina also. Anyone traveling down I95 might run into them, no pun intended. Remember to wash your car off when you can.