I'm feelin' DS in the next week or two

I think my BF needs to see Fantasmic!

He won’t ride Rockin’ Roller Coaster :ninja:

What else would you guys do while you were at DS to show a newbie a good time???

What CS would you eat?

Take me on a tour!!

The cast will be me, my cutie BF, Miss Caisley(7), Miss Brooke(8) (BF’s daughter) and Korryn.(14)

Here is Chris and I. I know it’s blurry. We were dancing when I took the picture. :laugh:

Yes to Fantasmic
Agree with him not riding R&R coaster neither would I
Do Tower of Terror and GMR?
Counter Service difficult so how about Sci Fi Diner?
Boyf is total cutie hottie

Why won’t he ride R&R? What is wrong with him? The ride never comes off the tracks and returns thousands of passengers daily…wait it is because he is afraid of Steven Tyler isn’t it.

Don’t forget the new Star Tours. I haven’t seen it yet, but hear it’s fun.

What did they do to Star Tours??

Completely changed and 3D. You can see a teaser of it on you tube.

Oh! Awesome!!! I can’t wait to see it!! :slight_smile: I never road the other one. I always waited with Caisley cuz she was too little.

I haven’t been on the new Star Tours yet either (hopefully I will in a few more days! :happy:) but I’ve heard nothing but good reviews from my friends that have. And the ride changes where you go and what happens each time, so you can ride it 10 times in a row and never have the same ride! (So I’ve been told. :laugh:)

Toy Story Mania, the Great Movie Ride, and Magic of Disney Animation are my DHS must do’s!

For CS, I like the Market thing (I forget what it’s called!) near Tower of Terror, where they have all the different CS stands lined up. Lots of variety. I’ve had good luck with Studio Catering Company too, pretty good sandwiches and wraps there.

Thanks, PJ!!! That’s exactly what I wanted to know!! <3

No problem! :slight_smile:

Hope you have a fun DHS day! Let us know how it goes!!

Everyone has covered the rides. I would just add Lights Motors Action, especially if he likes cars or racing, Animator’s studio, Mulch, Sweat and Shears and the Citizens of Hollywood.

What is Citizens of Hollywood?

Erin, if you don’t take your BF to One Man’s Dream at least twice you are a bad GF.

:laugh: :laugh: :mickey: :laugh: :laugh:

:wink: Oh, I am a bad girlfriend.