I'm finally here!

Hey guys! Here is the update I promised. I just found out today that I will be doing Merchandise at Downtown Disney Pleasure Island. YEA!! I’m staying over at Vista Way this time. I’m also taking the Exploring People Management course which starts at the end of Feb. Cannot wait. I have traditions tomorrow morning and training start Sat.

I hope to you all out there!

Congrats! That would be such a fun area to work in - I bet you’ll never get bored there! :happy: I can’t wait to hear how much you like it!!

Thats awsome. I hope we can meet you on our next trip. It sounds like you are very excited. You have every reason to be because it’s DISNEY!!

Congratulations… keep us posted on the things that you do (whether or not you think that they are boring)… we all wish we could be down there with you. Have fun… And Tell us about your classes please!

Very exciting, please keep us posted on how its going.

[QUOTE=Jenabug;929111]Hey guys! Here is the update I promised. I just found out today that I will be doing Merchandise at Downtown Disney Pleasure Island. YEA!! I’m staying over at Vista Way this time. I’m also taking the Exploring People Management course which starts at the end of Feb. Cannot wait. I have traditions tomorrow morning and training start Sat.

I hope to you all out there![/QUOTE]

Are there some places at Pleasure Island open then? I must be confused as I thought it was totally closed?..

Congratulations it sounds like a fun time for you- hope you’re there on our trip too!

Congrats!!!

BTW Go Team Edward!! :biggrin:

Very cool! Congrats. Can’t wait to hear how it goes!

Awesome, that sounds great! Congratulations & enjoy!

Congratulations! I’m so jealous! Good call on living at Vista this time, Chatham is not worth the extra $$! Enjoy every minute!

Sweet!!! Congratulations!!! hope you have a great time and enjoy it all!! I’m so jealous your so close to disney!!!

How exciting!!! Please keep us all posted!!!
Congrats and have fun making magic! :mickey:

Okay, I was wrong…I meant to say the Westside. No idea why I put Pleasure Island down. Sorry for the confusion!

[QUOTE=2nd Star;929272]Congrats!!!

BTW Go Team Edward!! :biggrin:[/QUOTE]

HEHE Yeah, it started to rain yesterday and it was chilly out so I closed my eyes and thought about being in Forks, wishing for a cute guy with golden eyes and crooked smile to pick me up in his silver Volvo. HEHEHE!!!

:laugh: :laugh:

Tip: When you have your DTD overview day, wear comfortable shoes! I made the mistake of wearing heals! Bad Idea!

Yay for another CP - I am super jealous. Have a great time!

Okay so I had the DTD orientation today (alimagical 32, thanks 4 the tip) and I also got my training schedule. You guys will find me at either Disney Quest, Mickey’s Groove, or the Candy Cauldren

Sounds great! Congrats on getting there and getting started. How long will you be down there?