I'm going home!

Okay everyone, I walk in the house tonight and my wife is making dinner. She says to my DD and I “oh, I got you guys a surprise for after dinner but I’m going to give it to you now”. So I’m thinking chocolate, right? So she walks in with this box and I open it with my DD and there’s a toothbrush and q-tips and toothpaste. Now I’m thinking I showered this morning…what the heck is this all about. She says “keep digging”. After moving all the tissue paper aside I find a CSR room confirmation. Are you freaking kidding me! I almost hit the roof. I’m going to WDW!!

Lights, decorations, the whole nine yards! This is the one time of year we’ve never been to WDW and we are going from 12/3 to 12/6. It won’t be a long trip but we’re going.

My DD is alittle worried about missing one day of AP history but life is just to short to worry about one class.

My DW had to get special permission from her big, big boss to miss two days of work because that’s a big no no during December for her (its their busy time of year). She loves me!!

Aww, what a great surprise! Have a great time!

That’s terrific! I’ve heard of the parents suprising the kids, but for one of the parents to be suprised as well is just so cool! I would love it! I hope you have a great trip!

Have fun on your lights, cameras, decorations trip…

How exciting! My husband would never surprise me like that…sure must be nice!

Oh, that’s wonderful! How lovely for you!

It is so beautiful at the resorts that time of year. I have been during Dec twice. Just Beautiful!!! Enljoy!!!

What a sweetheart! You must be wonderful to get that treatment!!! Congratulations!

I would love a surprise like that!
Enjoy the planning.

What a great surprise! I’d love to get one like that someday, but I won’t hold my breath. Enjoy planning and have a wonderful trip!

Thanks everyone! Just 95 more days!! I can’t believe I can say that!! :biggrin:

How awesome! What a sweet wife you must have. If your DD is in AP History she must be a bright girl, I’ll bet she can make up whatever she misses.

Congratulations!!

How fantastic! Disney during the holidays…lovely! It’ll be an amazing trip, even if it is shorter.

What a great surprise! Hope you have fun!

Awesome. I wish I was a nice wife like that. lol Wait! I AM! lol

Good for you Buzz. She does love you :smile:

[QUOTE=buzz2001;988286]Okay everyone, I walk in the house tonight and my wife is making dinner. She says to my DD and I “oh, I got you guys a surprise for after dinner but I’m going to give it to you now”. So I’m thinking chocolate, right? So she walks in with this box and I open it with my DD and there’s a toothbrush and q-tips and toothpaste. Now I’m thinking I showered this morning…what the heck is this all about. She says “keep digging”. After moving all the tissue paper aside I find a CSR room confirmation. Are you freaking kidding me! I almost hit the roof. I’m going to WDW!!

Lights, decorations, the whole nine yards! This is the one time of year we’ve never been to WDW and we are going from 12/3 to 12/6. It won’t be a long trip but we’re going.

My DD is alittle worried about missing one day of AP history but life is just to short to worry about one class.

My DW had to get special permission from her big, big boss to miss two days of work because that’s a big no no during December for her (its their busy time of year). She loves me!![/QUOTE]

What fun for you and your dd. I just did the same to my dh a few days ago. He was out running errants, and just for the heck of it I checked with our airline for availability of frequent flyer miles for April. They were available so I booked. I just left a note on the table next to the tv telling him we were going to wdw in April. He didn’t believe me at first, but I soon convinced him. He’s a very happy camper.

Congrats Buzz!!! What a great surprise for you!

What a wonderful surprise! I hope you have a great trip!

Congrats on your trip.
The one we’re taking in Oct was hidden under the :tinytree: last Dec from DH.:frostyang After I was done celebrating the fact that we were going back to Disney I wanted to wring his neck for making me sit on it for 10 months.
WhooHoo, only 6 weeks left:mickey: