I'm going to Disney! I'm going to Disney!

:tongue: No, I’m not excited at all! :tongue:

In just a week, I will be in Disney World!
We are staying at the Port Orleans French Quarter, which is a first!

7 days! 7 days! 7 days! 7 days! 7 days! 7 days! 7 days! 7 days! 7 days!

I will post my first trip report when I return and of course new Hoops and Yoyo pictures!

Yay! Congratulations! It’s so close! How can you even sleep?

CONGRATS!!! You better take notes and write us a report when you get home. I want to know EVERY detail. :wub:

7 days! I would just be bouncing off the walls! Hope you have lots of fun! Can’t wait to read about it when you return! (You are returning, right!?) :wink:

I’m slowing starting to drive everyone around me insane!

My Bestest Friend (who I an going with - Disneyfreak78) has been sending me daily countdown emails with pictures! Once she hit single digits, I started to loose it! :eek:

And if I could stay forever…I would! :wub:

Have a great time! You will love PO French Quarter - it is a beautiful resort!

Thanks Karen…by the way, thanks for the Everest Picture info! We both have our coupons ready to go!

Have a great trip! :mickey:

7 days with the Mouse!!! Have a great time!! :mickey: :mickey: :mickey: :mickey:

Wow, before you know it you’ll be on your way! Hope you have a wonderful trip! Can’t wait to hear all about it!

Have a blast! We look forward to your TR. I haven’t stayed at POFQ and would love to hear all about it!!

How exciting! We stayed at POFQ 2 years ago & liked it so much we’re going back in June. Hope you enjoy your stay there. Have a great trip!

POFQ is a beautiful resort - have a wonderful time!

I know what you are feeling!!! Heres to your week flying by.
Tonight will be my “too excited to sleep night” :biggrin:

Have a great time!!!

6 more days! 6 more days! 6 more days! 6 more days! 6 more days!

I have butterflies just reading this post!! Have a magical trip. :wink:

I am the bestest friend in the whole wide world and I am SSSOOO excited too. Not only is my bestest friend in the whole wide world coming to town, but were going to Disney. I don’t know if it gets any better than that.

I can’t wait until 9:55 on Saturday when I go to the airport and then at approx. 8:00 on Wednesday when we leave for Disney. It’s so magical, I could ramble on forever and ever.

Preparing my daily e-mail now. :slight_smile:

I LOVE DISNEY!!!

:heart: :mickey: :wub: :pirate: :tongue: :cool: :phone: :mickey: :heart:

5 days! 5 days! 5 days! 5 days! 5 days! 5 days! 5 days! 5 days!

:eek: OH MY GOODNESS…I CAN HARDLY WAIT! :eek:

4 more days! 4 more days! 4 more days! 4 more days! 4 more days!