I'm Going to Disney World!

and not next year, or six months from now, or even a month from now - I’M GOING NEXT WEDNESDAY!!! Six short days from now!!!

I am in a state of shock. My older DD came over yesterday, she’s waiting to start a new job and has nothing to do. We were whining about winter and she says, “Mom, let’s go to Disney World” - just as a joke. Then we start talking and I say - well, it wouldn’t hurt to see what’s available - and then we said - well, we could look at flights - and this morning we booked a studio at Saratoga Springs, March 1 - 8 and are flying out at 6 a.m. on March 1. Just the two of us (it’s going to be her birthday present). My darling DH says its fine with him! Now…just to break it to my other dd :pinch: But - she’ll have a vacation too, next time.

So - I’m going to Disney World!!!

Llama!! I am like sooooooooo jazzed for you!! That is just great news. Can’t wait to hear about it. Very cool!

Don’t rush into anything now :laugh:

I’m so excited for you! I just wish (selfishly) that you would be coming down in May for the M&G…

Oh wow! That is SO exciting! I am going down on the 4th!

That is so not fair. :glare:

But congrats Llama!!! You’re going to have so much fun - it’s a Girl trip!

How fun for you guys!!! Have a great time Janice!

Have a magical time, llama!

Jen

Yay for you!!! Now be sure to stop by Adventureland, say hi, and receive the complimentary DC member welcoming gift. :biggrin:

Yay for Llama!!!:smile:

What a great surprise!! Hooray for both of you.

How cool is that?! I’m so jealous! Have a great time, and come back ready to tell us all about it!

That is so cool Llama! Good for you.

I love spontaneity!

Thank you everyone - I’m so excited. Honestly, I’m the least spontaneous person in the world - this is the first time I’ve ever done anything like this - I still can’t believe I actually did it!

Ginger - for sure we’ll come see you at the MK!

How exciting!!! What a great mom you are!

Make sure to ride Splash for me and HB!

Aaaaaaaaah! I just did a little happy chair-dance for you. This is so exciting! YAY! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

AWESOME!! I can’t wait to read the TR!

Off topic sorry: Dhoughnut I LOVE your avatar. It looks JUST LIKE our cat, Tinkerbell.

Talk about spur of the moment. That’s SOOOOOO cool… Congrats…

How cool! Have a great time!

I am so jealous, you lucky llama!