I'm going to Disney World!

ok so I know I didn’t need to start a new thread but I’m so excited that I just can’t handle it

I got into the College Program!!! I will be there for Fall Advantage and I got my first choice of Operations!! oh geez, no one in my family is answering their phones and I just want to announce it to the whole world!! I really look forward to knowing anyone who is going down there for the program (I know Tessa just left and Vlogilvie will also be starting in the fall!!). I’m still somewhat of a newbie here but hopefully I’ll get to know some of you and meet you when you come to WDW!! ahhhh so excited. Thanks for letting me share!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

And thank you to everyone who gave me advice and tips and for everyone who has welcomed me to the DC, you guys are great!

Congratulations on your great news!

Congrats!!! You’re gonna have such a wonderful experience:)

Best of luck…
My family will be in WDW September 16-23, 2006.
Would love to meet if you are there.

Congrats!! I can only imagine what you’re feeling. Congrats again! :happy:

I am happy for you!!! That is great!!! Isn’t it the most exciting thing. I am overjoyed to be going!!! I was wondering today if you got in.

Congratulations, Rosebud! You are going to have the time of your life and make lots of great friends!!

Congrats Rosebud! How exciting for you! I’m sure you’ll have a wonderful time! :happy:

Wow!! Thats great news rosebud!! CONGRATULATIONS!! :mickey: :mickey: :mickey: :mickey:

I hope you make the most of it!

Great news. Congrats!!!

Oh this is great! All the best, you’re going to have a blast.

Congrats!!! Such great news!!! :c)

You’re going to have SO MUCH FUN!! :c)

:happy:

Congrats! Good luck with everything! Make sure to post details on here as you know them!

CONGRATS!!! It’s amazing here…and this is only my first 12 hours still! haha

How exciting! Congratulations & thanks for sharing your great news with us!

Congratulations on your great news!

Thank you very much MickeyMcFizzle!

Congrats!!! You’re gonna have such a wonderful experience:)

Thanks Peppertink! I’m so excited!

Best of luck…
My family will be in WDW September 16-23, 2006.
Would love to meet if you are there.

I really appreciate the luck dac921! And I will be there in September, hope to see you then!

Congrats!! I can only imagine what you’re feeling. Congrats again!

Thanks DayDreamer (I love that name by the way)! I still can’t believe it!

I am happy for you!!! That is great!!! Isn’t it the most exciting thing. I am overjoyed to be going!!! I was wondering today if you got in.

Thanks so much for thinking about me vlogilvie! Yes, its SOOO exciting! I haven’t gotten much done since I found out I would be going! When do you arrive?

Congratulations, Rosebud! You are going to have the time of your life and make lots of great friends!!

Thanks KarenWDWCP! I can’t wait to get started and meet new people! It’s like I’m starting a whole new life in May

Congrats Rosebud! How exciting for you! I’m sure you’ll have a wonderful time!

Thank you so much twist1980! Yes, I’m pretty excited as my almost incoherrent post above shows! I can’t wait!

Wow!! Thats great news rosebud!! CONGRATULATIONS!!

I hope you make the most of it!

Thanks for being so excited for me Amelia’s Man! I will make the most of it, I’m going to have to get lots of tips from you guys though!

Great news. Congrats!!!

Thanks a million jk8!

Oh this is great! All the best, you’re going to have a blast.

gingles, thanks for the best wishes, I can’t wait to get down there!

Congrats!!! Such great news!!! :c)

You’re going to have SO MUCH FUN!! :c)

I really appreciate it thank you Erin! This should be the time of my life!

Congrats! Good luck with everything! Make sure to post details on here as you know them!

well thank you very much Princessbaby! I appreciate the luck. I know some more details now and I’ll include them below!

CONGRATS!!! It’s amazing here…and this is only my first 12 hours still! haha

Thank you Princess Tessa!! I hope you are having a great time, you are living a dream! I hope I meet you and get the chance to know you in May!

How exciting! Congratulations & thanks for sharing your great news with us!

Thank you asp8tis and thanks for being so supportive!

Well, I have calmed down a little but I still don’t believe it! Thank you all for your support. I’m still looking forward to getting to know all of you.

I’ll be arriving in Orlando on May 17th and staying until January 3rd. I got my brother and sister-in-law so excited that they went to a presentation and interviewed yesterday morning! yay!

And don’t worry I will be asking tons of questions about both the college program and WDW for everyone to answer!

I’m so happy for you! You’ll have an amazing time…keep us posted!

Congratulations, that is wonderful for you. I’m just bummed that I will be going 2 weeks after you leave, so I can’t say “hey”

I don’t arrive until August 21st. I am starting to wish I had asked for Fall Advantage because it is going to take so long for August to get here. :frown: I decided to do summer school though to get a few more classes out of the way before I take a semester at Disney. I can’t wait to be down there. Have you been to WDW before? It is my favorite place on earth!!!

How totally cool for both of you! Keep us posted on everything—then we can all stalk you when we come to Disney!! BTW, Welcome to DC!!!