I'm going to Disney World!

I know, so is everyone else! haha. It seems like there has been an influx of these threads since the free dining plan was reintroduced. But, I am one of the lucky ones who will be able to take advantage! I’m so excited, especially since I didn’t think I’d even get a vacation this year! We are going from Sep. 30-Oct. 7th, staying at the Beach Club (our favorite!), with 8 day park hoppers and free dining. Food and wine will be going on, so will MNSSHP, and…my Birthday!! I’m soo excited!! I just had to share! :tongue: :mickey: :mickey: :mickey: :mickey: :mickey: :mickey: :mickey:

I am happy for you my fellow Red Sox fan! Sounds like you are going to have a fabulous time and the Dining Plan makes it even better! Yippee for you!

Yeah snazzy! Congrats to you!

Yippee!! Congratulations!

:wub: Thanks everyone! I can’t wait…I’m sure I’ll be filling you all in with my planning mania soon!

Congrats!!
Can’t wait to hear all your plans!

Woooo Hooooo…we’ll be there the same week!!! :slight_smile: Isn’t it exciting???

We :heart: the free dining plan last fall…can’t wait to do it again!!

Congrats!! That’s VERY exciting!!

erin i am going to see you in disney world in September or October?:mickey:

very exciting, snazzy! and I like your avatar!

Congrats on booking a trip! Trip planning is always a cause for celebration! Happy planning!

Congratulations! Have fun planning all those ADRs.

:wink: thanks! yours is pretty great too! I’ll have to get my own Wally the Green monster too! So cute

Yeah just got off the phone! We are going 9/28 to 10/5! MNSSHP here we come!
We are trying to keep it secret and not tell DD(6). We will see how long I can keep my mouth shut! The CM told me this was such a good deal that they were booking it for themselves, better than the discounts they get.

What a great time to go…I love Food & Wine and MNSSHHP!!! You’re going to have so much fun!

Free food, too cool. Do they have a free beer plan (a.k.a. the FBP)?

If only! My DH would be thrilled!
I would like the free Mai Tai plan!
:tongue: