Im going to Disney World!

Okay so it’s not for another year and 4 days but still it is offical!!! DH has already put in and been excepted to go Aug 23, 2011 - Sept 5th 2011 so I called and booked today.

Caribbean Beach the kids were saying they wanted to stay there. They won’t find out till christmas as the trip will be part of their trip. Don’t worry I have a fun way planned to help them pass the time plust they are a little older and have been saving their pennies for another trip so they will be excited that it is a christmas gift.

Free dining was a big bonus for us especially being offered so early.

Sorry I am so excited I thought I would share. Now I need something to help me pass the time. I am wishing myself closer and closer to the age of 30,lol

AWESOME!!! I am sure you will have a magical time!

Keep us posted as to how the Christmas gift surpise goes!

Lisa

Sounds exciting! I am so suprised that they have free dining already! That is awesome and what a great Christmas gift. So much better than lots of things they don’t need.

Fantastic! The time will fly by and before you know it you will be checking in! We’ve been counting down since 400+ days and I can’t believe its only 18 days away now! Unreal but Im so super excited, though I hardly feel like Ive been waiting!

[QUOTE=lisalovesmickey;1045541]Keep us posted as to how the Christmas gift surpise goes!

Lisa[/QUOTE]

I will!! I have a great idea for it just hope it goes off as planned but I still have lots of time to make sure of that

Congrats on the trip. Fun to plan and start the countdown. My counter just went under 500 days but at least I have one!

That’s how I feel a long count down is better than no countdown

[QUOTE=MomBee;1045538]Okay so it’s not for another year and 4 days but still it is offical!!! DH has already put in and been excepted to go Aug 23, 2011 - Sept 5th 2011 so I called and booked today.

Caribbean Beach the kids were saying they wanted to stay there. They won’t find out till christmas as the trip will be part of their trip. Don’t worry I have a fun way planned to help them pass the time plust they are a little older and have been saving their pennies for another trip so they will be excited that it is a christmas gift.

Free dining was a big bonus for us especially being offered so early.

Sorry I am so excited I thought I would share. Now I need something to help me pass the time. I am wishing myself closer and closer to the age of 30,lol[/QUOTE]

:laugh:Have a magical time planing.:mickey: just like me our trip is over a year away:heart:

Jimbo, I remember 2009 our trips were planned around the same time as well. I wanted to go in Sept again but DH said no more taking the kids out of school

AWESOME NEWS! You must be so pleased. Wishy once said to me ‘life is always better better when you have a WDW vacation booked’! So right. I am waiting for the flights to be available to book for Aug 2011 then I can get my accom done. We are going to be staying at WL hopefully this time. I can’t wait but while I wait my turn I will be excited for you! :slight_smile:

It’s so true. We usually book our trip then our flights to go around it. But you might be on to something. But I’ve always been the find the dress that goes with the shoes type person, lol

One year and a few hours to go. Still a long way to go but I remember when the counter was 525 plus days.

Wow! Love the free dining

you’re no longer going to WDW “NEXT” year…

Love it! have fun!!!

YAHOO I’m going to DIsney this year and the kids know now!!! I’m so excited so much planning to do. Only 33 weeks to go!!!

Did Santa bring that or was it a gift from you guys? Enjoy the planning, that is also an enjoy aspect of the vacation. :santa:

It was a part and part trip. The kids knew we were planning something with Santa for a while. DD 9 even walked in on a couple of “Phone Calls” between Santa and I.

Booking today and hoping discounts come out early.

I am going to!!! I am almost double didget dancing!!! Look out BC here we come!!!:mickey::mickey::mickey: