I'm going to Disneyland!

We are booking a trip to California in August and we get to go to Disney for a day! I’m so happy, I haven’t been in Disneyland for about 10 years. Anyone fly Virgin America we are looking into it for our flight from NY to LAX.

All the way from New York and you only get to go to Disneyland for 1 day? You are going to have some hard choices to make, especially with the new show in CA but all of the traditional Disney fare at Disneyland. You have to stretch it to two days if possible.

Sounds great! I hope you have a wonderful trip! We are going in August too, but we are flying JFK to LAX via Jetblue. We usually fly CO out of EWR, but decided to change things up a bit. I’m interested to hear about your experience with Virgin America.

Well, we will see :wink:

Congratulations! What an exciting trip!
We were able to spend one day at Disneyland in 2008, the first time back for me since I was two, it was amazing. I can’t wait to go back!
Have a great time!

Awesome, you will have a great time! But man…1 day is going to be hard, you really do need a minimum of 2 days, and its going to be crowded in August too. But hey, 1 day is better than no days I suppose!

It’s now official. Just booked the Flight and Hotel! Disneyland here we come… for well uh… one day.

Awesome! What hotel are you staying at? Are you buying a One Day-One Park ticket or a Park Hopper?