I'm going to disneyland!

I’m finally doing it!! I’m going to Disneyland!! I just booked the hotel for Memorial Day Weekend and I’m going!! I’m so excited!! I’m staying at the Staybridge Suites and taking Pretty Girl with me! So far, I’m going solo, since Rob’s in Jersey working and won’t be back until June 1. I’m so excited, I can hardly contain myself!!! YEAH!!!

Congratulations, you’ll have a FANTASTIC time!! Take lots of pics so those of us that miss Disneyland greatly can live the trip through you. :smile:

Thanks Wish! I’m super excited! It’s my first solo trip, so far. I’m waiting to hear from a friend to see if she can come, but for now, I’m planning on it being a solo trip! Of course lots of pics will be taken!

woohoo!!! Have a great time!! :happy:

Thats awesome, you will have a fabulous time! Take some good pictures and enjoy yourself! Be sure to see if World of Color is performing soft openings! Just check with Paradise Pier CM’s in the afternoon and they can let you know if World of Color will be performing any soft openings while you are there, you’ll love the show!

thanks anaheimboy! i have my itinerary planned for my visit. i wrote down every ride and show i want to see and do while in CA and DL. i’m hoping to get everything on my to-do list done so i don’t miss out!