I'm going to see Johnny!

I just wanted to let all of you know that I am going to see Pirates tonight at midnight, going to buy my tickets in a few minutes, to be sure I get them before time for the show. I’ll let all of you know what I thought about it tonight or tomorrow. Have no fear, I won’t give away any secrets or spoilers. :happy:

I’m excited to hear! We have tickets to go tomorrow night! ENJOY!

Yay! How exciting!!!

I would soooo be there at midnight, but I promised DH I wouldn’t “movie-cheat” on him. :dry: So I won’t be seeing it for at least another week. Oh well!

Can’t wait to hear what you thought! Blow Johnny a kiss for me! :tongue:

Oh!! I’m going tomorrow! I can’t wait!

:wub: :heart: :wub: :heart: :wub: :heart: :wub: :heart: :wub: :heart: :wub: :heart: :wub: :heart: :wub: :heart: :wub: :heart: :wub: :heart: :wub: :heart: :wub: :heart: :wub: :heart: :wub: :heart: :wub: :heart: :wub: :heart: :wub: :heart::wub: :heart: :wub: :heart: :wub: :heart: :wub: :heart: :wub: :heart: :wub: :heart: :wub: :heart: :wub: :heart::wub: :heart:

I just got back. Although I don’t feel like it’s as much of a “classic” as the first one, it still is great and it doesn’t disappoint. The ending was my favorite part. It’s a great ending, just trust me. And it makes you want to see the 3rd one (as if we didn’t already, right?) And I don’t want to say too much about anything else, but you won’t be disappointed!

Boy did that get me hyped up to ride POTC and see Captain Jack!!! I can’t wait!

I’ve got a babysitter on schedule and tickets on order. Geez, I think this is the first movie DH and I are going to see, alone, and that isn’t a cartoon since Lord of the Rings!

At 11:20 a.m. today, our entire family will be watching Captain Jack Sparrow!!!

:wub: :heart: :wub: :heart: :pirate: :heart:

i can’t wait to see johnny, too. :blush: