I'm going to see the 'Lion King' on stage

My wonderul husband surprised me with tickets to see the Lion King on stage:wub:!!! We are going into Boston tomorrow night, I’m so excited.:simba:
Has anyone seen the show? If so, how long should I expect it to be?

[QUOTE=tinker2222;1021074]My wonderul husband surprised me with tickets to see the Lion King on stage:wub:!!! We are going into Boston tomorrow night, I’m so excited.:simba:
Has anyone seen the show? If so, how long should I expect it to be?[/QUOTE]
Congrats! Have fun! That reminds me, I never ordered my tickets!

How exciting! I saw it on Broadway and I saw the traveling show in Atlanta… and I have no idea how long it was. But it’s such a genius show.

Looked it up: 2 hours, 45 minutes with an intermission. :biggrin Doesn’t seem that long.

Yae! I’ll have to tell you all about it Friday morning:happy:

Ooooh! Lucky you! Have a wonderful time and come back and give us a report.

Have Fun! I saw it years ago on Broadway…I cried :crying:

I will thanks~

Oh no it’s sad??:crying:

I cry when I watch the movie too. I cried during Aida and Little Mermaid too…I’m just a cry baby :smile:

Aww I’m the same way :happy:. I won’t watch Bambie way too sad :frown:

I used to be tough as nails, but I am a cry baby now.

Hey, I cry during commercials.

Have a great time watching that show. I have a friend who was the stage manager for the Lion King on Broadway many years ago. I wish I coul see the show, but we really live in the country

Ok, I forgot…remember to take pictures for us or something you can put on youtube, ok? :biggrin:

Do you think I can take pictures? I was wondering the same thing :confused:.

no flash photography…you know the spiel :blush:

Ya that’s what I figured. The only thing I don’t know how to turn off my flash:blush:.
I’m going to play around with my camera now…

[QUOTE=tinker2222;1021182]Ya that’s what I figured. The only thing I don’t know how to turn off my flash:blush:.
I’m going to play around with my camera now…[/QUOTE]

I suggest that now is the time to practice that and to take notes :pirate:

Ok so I took your advice and practiced. Well it was a waste of time. I went on the Boston Opera House website, and no photography is to be taken during the performance at all:frown:
Well at least I learned how to work my new camera properly:happy:

[QUOTE=tinker2222;1021202]Ok so I took your advice and practiced. Well it was a waste of time. I went on the Boston Opera House website, and no photography is to be taken during the performance at all:frown:
Well at least I learned how to work my new camera properly:happy:[/QUOTE]

See, good to listen to Dopey sometimes, you learned something. Wonnerfullll

Please do! I hope you are having a great time.