Im here and finally staying DVC

Hello all. After driving forever I finally made it to SSR. I left NJ on 12/26 and drove to Disneys HHI. Let me just tell ya, this will be our last trip to Disney for a while because I’m in LOVE with HHI. I need to save my pts for that. We had a 2 bd room 2821 and was next to everything. When I left I called DVC and made ressies for may. I’m sad my husband isn’t here cause he would have loved HHI but there is always May. Check in at SSR went ok. Got a room in congress park. After the 2 bd staying in a studio stinks but on tues I’m getting a 1 bd. We had dinner at Capemay cafe tonight and will not do thatr again. Everything was cold and when I gave my waiter my DDP he had the nerve to ask me if im leaving %18 or %20. Well the kids are in the pool and I want to get them out soon. I need to go find the DVC welcome center in the morn because they are giving me a gc for messing up my bank account when I bought DVC. I will have a TR and pics up when I get home on Jan 5th

Glad you love HHI! I have heard GREAT things about that resort! I plan to try it out one of these years.

LOVE the “LIVE” Trip Report!!! Hope you guys have a blast!

Isn’t HHI great? We loved it in the Spring of 2007, it was wonderful! So much to do in that area and on the island too. I loved all of the activities the resort offered to the kids too. That was really one of our most relaxing vactions ever. You’re so lucky to be able to go back in May!

We just got home today, and had Christmas Dinner at Cape May Cafe- it was great (the best dinner of the week, actually)! I am so sorry you had a poor experience.

Enjoy your trip!!

Glad you liked HHI, I’ve never been there. I’ll be excited to hear more about it & see some pics.

Can’t wait for more TR. Sorry about your expierience at Cape May Cafe. It’s actually on of our favs. Have fun!

[QUOTE=tinkerbelle24;916838]
We had dinner at Capemay cafe tonight and will not do that again. Everything was cold and when I gave my waiter my DDP he had the nerve to ask me if im leaving %18 or %20. [/QUOTE]

We love the character breakfast at Cape May Cafe when we stay at BCV; however, the dinner buffet there is mediocre, at best.

Huh, we actually like the dinner buffet as it is a bit different than most at WDW. :huh:

In truth, they could serve cardboard and as long as I am at WDW, I would probably just smile.:laugh:

Enjoy your vacation!

Glad you have arrived! I could probably convince my husband to buy into HHI over something at WDW. Definitely, more his type of place.

Love the live TR! Can’t wait to see all your photos and especially the HHI ones.

How are you liking SSR? Do they have new refill mugs and what do they look like? I can’t wait to read the rest of your TR.

Welcome Home! Enjoy the rest of your trip.