I'm jumping on the bandwagon and revealing my dining reservations

Rather than continue to mention our dining plans for our visit in mid/late October in everyone else’s thread, I’m going to break down and post my own dining reservations for that week. We’ll be on the deluxe dining plan, and there are a couple 2 credit dinners, so over the 5 days and 15 meals, we’ll only be sitting down to 13. Maybe only 12 if I drop in Artist’s Point for the last night. OK, there is one out of pocket lunch at DTD, but that’s as much because we couldn’t get Chef Mickey’s or le Cellier that day.

Saturday Oct 18
Spoodles (9:20 PM)(1)

Sunday Oct 19

1900 Park Fare (10:10 AM)(1)
Yak and Yeti (2:00 PM)(1)
Tokyo Dining (7:00 PM)(1)

Monday Oct 20
Cape May Cafe (10:30 AM)(1)
Tutto Italia (5:00 PM)(1)
Raglan Road (10:30 PM)(1)

Tuesday Oct 21
Fulton’s or House of Blues (11:45 AM)(OOP)
Narcoossee’s (5:40 PM)(2)

Wednesday Oct 22
Crystal Palace (10:25 AM)(1)
Flying Fish (9:20 PM)(2)

Thursday Oct 23
Kona Cafe (10:40 AM)(1)
Lunch TBA(1)
Dinner TBA(1)

Friday Oct 24
Breakfast TBA(OOP)
Lunch TBA(OOP)

I need to add lunch and dinner on Thursday and breakfast and lunch on Friday because we finally added an extra night on Thursday. It’s very likely that Kona will get shifted to Friday, as DW wants to do the Segway tour of Fort Wilderness. That means a new plan for breakfast on Thursday as well. Plus, we won’t leave for home until mid afternoon on Friday, so there’s that as well. Finally, we’re only on the dining plan for the first 5 days, and not for Friday.

Wow! That’s a lot of eating . . . the deluxe plan is a lot of food!!

Looks yummy!! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! :heart: (a little early)

Wow Doug, you’ll be spending a lot of time in restaurants :ohmy:

We’re on the deluxe as well and I made most ADRs in signature restaurants and scheduled breakfasts. I think we’ll have enough snack credits to feed an army during the day and we have “lunch money” should we get a rumbling in our tummies :laugh:

Nice choices. Enjoy!

You have picked some nice restaurants. You are going to be doing some serious eating but I know that’s a big part of your trip. Have fun.

What are the ADRs for the DEc trip? Hmmmm?

Sounds so yummy!

If I were you I would still try and get an ADR for LeCellier. You won’t be sorry. Just call everyday maybe even a couple times a day.

Right now, I’ve got no freakin’ idea Boss!
We’ll be arriving for the (scheduled) Caveyfest on the 13th and heading for home on the 16th. I’m starting to wonder about the Caveyfest dinner, which he’d suggested would be at Whispering Canyon, but no reservations have been made (that I’m aware of). I’m beginning to think I’m going to have to take the bull by the horns and grab control, before we won’t be able to get a reservation for 20-28 people.
Have you got any ideas? And please, no 'Ohana. We did that last time. Just ask Cousin “Mike”.:laugh:
Florida people, PM me if you plan to be in WDW on 12/13. Also, any other Buzzers, PM me as well if you are interested in attending the Caveyfest meet and greet dinner.
(Charter the Grand One anyone? Never mind that, just kidding!)

I might just break down and make one of those 180 day reservations and leave it at that. There is also the slight chance of a walk up, but you know I hate walking up, not knowing if I will get a table when I can have a sure thing somewhere else.

I do all the shopping and cooking here, so it’s my turn to be waited on and not be in the kitchen. Come to think of it, in our 14 years together (13 married) DW has only made dinner once, and that was because I had a bad shoulder that hurt too much and it was about 4 days before our wedding and I was doing a ton of stuff. She hasn’t really done anything in the kitchen since and she doesn’t even make reservations (old vaudeville/Henny Youngman joke).
(What does your wife make for dinner? Reservations)
(My wife said I want to go somewhere I’ve never gone before. I said, how about the kitchen)

Your wife is one lucky lady because it is the complete opposite in my home.

Your ADRs look great so enjoy the yummy food that you didn’t have to cook!

Cheers

[QUOTE=Soundgod;888549]I might just break down and make one of those 180 day reservations and leave it at that. There is also the slight chance of a walk up, but you know I hate walking up, not knowing if I will get a table when I can have a sure thing somewhere else.

I do all the shopping and cooking here, so it’s my turn to be waited on and not be in the kitchen. Come to think of it, in our 14 years together (13 married) DW has only made dinner once, and that was because I had a bad shoulder that hurt too much and it was about 4 days before our wedding and I was doing a ton of stuff. She hasn’t really done anything in the kitchen since and she doesn’t even make reservations (old vaudeville/Henny Youngman joke).
(My wife said I want to go somewhere I’ve never gone before. I said, how about the kitchen)[/QUOTE]

A walk up at LeCellier is always a posibility. Especially, if you go at an odd time. Such as before the dinner rush. Before 4 pm.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;888548]Right now, I’ve got no freakin’ idea Boss!
We’ll be arriving for the (scheduled) Caveyfest on the 13th and heading for home on the 16th. I’m starting to wonder about the Caveyfest dinner, which he’d suggested would be at Whispering Canyon, but no reservations have been made (that I’m aware of). I’m beginning to think I’m going to have to take the bull by the horns and grab control, before we won’t be able to get a reservation for 20-28 people.
Have you got any ideas? And please, no 'Ohana. We did that last time. Just ask Cousin “Mike”.:laugh:
Florida people, PM me if you plan to be in WDW on 12/13. Also, any other Buzzers, PM me as well if you are interested in attending the Caveyfest meet and greet dinner.
(Charter the Grand One anyone? Never mind that, just kidding!)[/QUOTE]

There was some conversation on the CF3 thread. I would be cool meeting up for cocktails and story time vs a full blown dinner.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;888549]I might just break down and make one of those 180 day reservations and leave it at that. There is also the slight chance of a walk up, but you know I hate walking up, not knowing if I will get a table when I can have a sure thing somewhere else.

(My wife said I want to go somewhere I’ve never gone before. I said, how about the kitchen)[/QUOTE]
Oh man, I hope your dw knows how lucky she is. My dh does the grill and that’s it. It’s even worse for me because I hate to cook. With a passion.:glare:

Oh yummy! That’s lots of food! I don’t know how you can eat those big meals so close together like that…I’d be 8000 pounds by the time I left.

Thats looks real good! Thats going to be a TON of food. Where is Ohanna’s?!?! you have to go to Ohanna’s :heart:

You’re going to be eating GOOD. Enjoy!

Your plans look perfect. Very organized. I am happy that you shared them and “jumped on the band wagon”.:heart:

[QUOTE=Soundgod;888549]

Hey that sounds like us! DH is the chef - at work & at home. When he asks me what I am making for dinner we both know he means - are we ordering Chinese or subs?

It is funny looking at your ADRs we seem to be at some parks on the same days - which I know you mentioned on my thread :happy:. You ADRs look great btw, I am still tweaking ours. I keep calling everyday for Hoop Dee Doo and a couple of others.

May I make a suggestion? Since you have to do some changing around and since Fulton’s is NOT on the dining plan, why don’t you change that to lunch on Friday? We love Fulton’s (you can see my review under "Here’s Where We Ate for our 25th Anniversary). Fulton’s is very expensive, but lunch is much cheaper and they still have a really good selection.