I'm off for the World

Well everyone. I just finished packing, so I think it is time to get ready for bed. The kids and I leave tomorrow morning for Chicago where we will catch our flight to Orlando. My DS still has no clue about where we are going. I can’t wait to see the look on his face. He thinks that we are flying to see his dad who has already been transferred. My DH talked to him on the phone this evening and told him that he had a surprise for him when he sees him. I am so excited that it is finally time. I will try and take good notes so that I will be able to write a trip report. I will probably not be checking in again until Jan. 5th or 6th. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone!!

Hope you have a great christmas and new years with mickey take lots of notes and pictures and we’ll see you later!!!

have fun in WDW. merry christmas to you and your family and happy new year. can’t wait to hear about your trip in your TR and can’t wait to see pics too. have a safe flight and trip. we’ll miss you.

Ohhhhhhhhhh, I’m so excited for you! I hope your son is super surprised! I’m sure your whole family is going to have a great time together!!

Can’t wait to read all about it! Have fun!!

Jeannie -
Have a safe and magical trip. I hope you all have the best trip ever. I will be thinking of you all and will try and keep my jealousy under control…I wish I were going too…lol Take care and merry christmas.

I’m thinking you will drop by one last time before you leave in 6 hours, lol.
Have a wonderful, relaxing time–you’ve earned it! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too!

Wow, Have a MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Will you be there 3 weeks??? OMG! That is so fabulous! :c)

I hope your trip is perfect, and I can’t wait to hear all about it.

Have a magical trip! :mickey:

Have a safe, wonderful, magical Christmas with Mickey!

Have fun. Hope see you at WDW sometime!!

PS Hope all that snow doesn’t stop you!!

Have a BLAST!

I keep forgetting that you will be gone that long. Have a wonderful time!!!

Have fun! We can’t wait to hear all about it!

:eek: 3 weeks…now that’s what I’m talking about…Ya’ll Have A GREAT TIME!!!:simle:

Have fun! Can’t wait to hear all about it!! :mickey: :mickey: :mickey:

Wow, three weeks! Perhaps we will run into each other! Have a magical time!