Im outta here

Ok all… Im about to hit the sheets because I need to get up at 3am for a 4:30 am limo pick up. I will bring back a zillion pics! Please send some pixie dust for me and family for a safe trip:heart: I will be back 5-27 Bye for now:heart:

Have a wonderful trip and know all us MBers still at home are so envious! Sending pixie dust and prayers your way!

Have a super time! :happy:

have a tiggeriffic time

Thanks guys! Im really off to bed now

Have a wonderful trip. How long are you staying??

Say hi to Philly Airport for me!
Last time I was there we were on our way to HersheyPark.

Have a wonderful and safe trip!! Take lots of pictures because you KNOW how we only accept TRs with pictures . . . :wink: :mickey:

Who can sleep this early? I bet she’s peeking in her again.

Have a great trip.

Where ya going?

:tongue:

Have a wonderful time and I can’t wait to see the pictures.

I would never be able to sleep!!! I hope you take lots and lots of sleeping pills tonight!!

Have a great time!

have a wonderful and safe trip

Have a great trip!

Have a Magical Time . . . say Hi to Mickey for us!! :happy:

Have a great time! :mickey: Remember, DD9 IS coming…don’t just let her over sleep and leave her home.:laugh:

Im peeking now!!! Its 1:55 am and Im ready to roll!!! Well… I just need to get a shower put some makeup on and curl my hair and then Im ready:laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: You are too funny mister! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: I had that covered! :laugh: The only way to fall asleep at 6pm the night before Disney :laugh:

HAVE FUN !!!

Honestly, who wouldn’t?