I'm outta here!

Just planned a last minute over night trip to WDW. DH had to go out of town for a funeral and I am stuck at home with 2 kids all weekend all by myself!!

Just decided to go- booked a cheapo room at Seralago since there were no values available!!

Getting new tires on as we speak and picking up DD from school and hitting the road!! Should be there by 4:30pm.

Going to get a good night sleep, hit MK tomorrow and drive back home tomorrow night!

I am totally crazy, yet totally psyched!!

Kids have no idea, DB thinks I am nuts and DH isn’t happy!! Oh well!!

See ya!!

Oh, and the most exciting part is that I think DS is finally tall enough to ride BTMRR and Splash for the first time thanks to his new clunky Sketchers!!:laugh:

Lucky you! Wish I lived close enough to take a last minute trip! Have fun!

You’re kids are going to flip! Have fun Kim. I wish I was close enough to just pick up and go.

Have a great time…I so wish I was close enough to do a last minute trip. Of course I would hope on a plane anytime to do the same if it weren’t so expensive : )

DH’s just mad cause he doesn’t get to go. :laugh: He’ll be fine by the time he gets home, trust me.

Have fun!!! I miss doing those impromtu mini trips to WDW, now it involves a plane & all that mess. :laugh:

HAVE A BLAST!!!

Impromptu trips are sometimes the best! Have a wonderful time! Let us know how it works out with the new “clunkies”!

I am so excited for you. Have a blast and enjoy yourself. Love the clunky Skechers idea!

I think that is wonderful. Have a great time

How fun! I’d pass out from excitement I think if DH ever surprised me with a last minute trip to WDW! Or, maybe I’d be so psyched I’d be awake for the ENTIRE trip. Ha!

Have a great quick trip!

Have fun.
Meanwhile, we’ve got a very slight chance of going to the 1:36 AM launch of the shuttle Monday/Tuesday, and I’m not sure I feel like driving 3 hours back to South Florida and might opt to drive one hour to WDW from Cape Canaveral. We shall see. Whatever happens, it’s going to be very last minute.
(Don’t you just love living 2 and a half hours away and having an AP?)

So cool for you! Have fun! What a cool surprise for the kids.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;986936]Have fun.
Meanwhile, we’ve got a very slight chance of going to the 1:36 AM launch of the shuttle Monday/Tuesday, and I’m not sure I feel like driving 3 hours back to South Florida and might opt to drive one hour to WDW from Cape Canaveral. We shall see. Whatever happens, it’s going to be very last minute.
(Don’t you just love living 2 and a half hours away and having an AP?)[/QUOTE]

Jealous Jealous Jealous!

Man I wish I could just do a quick trip like that to Disney. All we have although it is a good park is Holiday World/splashing safari about 2hours from home or six flags in St. louis almost 3hours from home. Getting new tires though doe not seem exciting I see enough tires in 8hrs to last a looonngg time. Have fun and a safe and wonderful trip.

Oh my goodness! Have fun!!

Don’t be. There’s no real reason.

I am back!! I am going to do a short TR- really short!!