I'm second guessing my ADR's

Does anyone else do this–the closer the trip gets the more I wonder if I made the right choices!! It’s not like its some huge life decision!! My husband does not care where we eat as long as he gets food!! This is what I have--------
Sunday, June 7-T-rex 5:30 pm
June 8-Tusker House 5:55 pm
June 9-Liberty Tree Tavern 5:35 pm
June 10-Tusker House breakfast 9:15 am
50’s PT 5:45 pm
June 11-Chef Mickey’s 6:15 pm
June 12-LeCellier 4:15 pm
June 13-1900 Park Fare 6 pm
June 14-Tony’s Towne Square 6:10 pm
June 15-Boma 6 pm
June 16- Akerhaus Storybook Breakfast 9:25 am
Garden Grill 5:50 pm
June 17- Sci-Fi 6:30 pm
June 18-LeCellier 6Pm
June 19- Crystal Palace- dinner(time is in another planner)
June 20-Ohana’s breakfast-approx 10 am

I feel that these are all decent places so I do not know why I am second guessing!! What is everyone’s opinion? Thanks for listening to this craziness!!:laugh:

I think you’re going to eat a lot of great food! You’re going for such a long stay, what could you possibly want to change?! Where else is there?! Haha! Some of what you’ve chosen aren’t ones we’ll do but it’s such a personal preference. For instance, we have a T-Rex locally so why would we bother going there while in WDW…but that’s unique to our vacation. And, I don’t like home-style cooking so 50’s Prime Time isn’t something I enjoy but it’s totally classic American fare so most people do. Have a great trip and enjoy all that food!

I always second guess my ADRs. But I am sure when you made them you did a lot of research and decided on those resturants for a particular reason. Lucky you to have such a long trip and be able to eat at Le Cellier twice. One night I would the NY strip and the other night I would have the filet. Yummm. They all sound good to me. Go with your gut instinct from the beginning:)

I agree, you made great choices and have balanced meals well during different times of the day.

I say, Great Job! Enjoy

…now, have you ordered your cool personalized maps yet? They take up some time and are awesome!

They look great! You got into Garden Grill? Lucky you that is a hard one to come by since they canceled lunch there!

[QUOTE=cowanfamily;954763]I agree, you made great choices and have balanced meals well during different times of the day.

I say, Great Job! Enjoy

…now, have you ordered your cool personalized maps yet? They take up some time and are awesome![/QUOTE]

Thanks!! Oh and I forgot about the maps. Do you happen to know the website for them? I have never done them before!!

Thanks!! I was up in the air about 50’s PT and sci-fi but my friend r:laugh:aved about them both. Oh, we will enjoy all the food-especially since it is free!!!

We were very lucky to get into LeCellier twice–that was the trade off–I get 2 weeks in Disney and he gets LeCellier twice!! Luckily I got both ADR’s!! Thanks!!

just go to the main disneyworld.com site, log in and go to My Trips. You should be able to add all your favorites for each park…when you are done, order them and they come in the mail in a few weeks maybe like 6 weeks, it takes a long time…they are wicked cool and have your favorites highlighted on the maps…they have your name on them. And they’re FREE!

I made my ADR’s at 88 days out and was able to get everything we wanted!! The 90+10 day rule also helped to get everything!!

Thank you!! My kids are gonna love them!!

You lucky duck! We ate there twice last trip and it did not disappoint!!! I plan to do that every trip, if I can!

ENJOY! You are going for so long, you have some GREAT meals planned!!

P.S. When are you going? You’re going in June and got FREE DINING? Awesome!!! (you must have gotten a PIN code or something! :happy:)

Those all look great! I would love to have those ADRs. No need to second guess!

P.S. When are you going? You’re going in June and got FREE DINING? Awesome!!! (you must have gotten a PIN code or something! :happy:)[/QUOTE]

We are going June 7-20th!! We got a PIN code via email last fall for the free dining. it was good part of March thru the end of June!!

Wow, we are going at sort of the same time, and we did not get free dining. I would not second guess yourself though… You have great places planned… I am glad that you got what you wanted. I hope that it is not too busy then, but I sense that it is not as busy as they want it to be for summer because they still keep coming out with discounts…that does not mean that there are no crowds, however… You will have a great trip.

Your ADRs look great. First choices are usually the correct ones! Have a Magical vacation!

Why not try the Biergarten buffet rather than LeCellier twice?

My husband only agreed to 2 weeks if we did LeCellier twice!!! My children are extremely picky and I did not see much for them on the Biergarten menu.

OMG! You’re kids are going to have the time of their lives - two weeks, I only dream of two weeks at Disney. The longest we’ve done is 10 days. Have and AWESOME time. Where are you staying?

We are staying at POFQ. We have never stayed at a moderate-only Pop for three nights, ASSports for one night and OKW,SSR for the bulk of our stays. I am excited to try POFQ (or maybe we will be lucky and get an upgrade!?!?!).