Im So excited just booked for 2012

I can not believe how lucky I am right now. We have not even had this years vacation to Disney world and we have just booked for 2012.

14 Nights in September at POFQ - free dinning and 14 day ticket for the price of a 7.:ph34r::cool::ohmy::eek:

Congrats on booking your trip, and for getting such a great deal.

Fantastic news! I’m still on a daily high knowing I’m going in august 2012. Life just seems that much better when u have a Disney break on the agenda! This year is no vacation for us regretfully but I am getting a new kitchen and patio so i can’t complain! Ill just do homemade lapu lapu’s instead!
Congrats jumbo! X

Oh I’m so please for you Jimbo! I am really hoping with everything I have that we’ll be able to make it next year- nothing planned- all balances on what Chelsey does education wise. But August/September is our time, and if so, we’ll have to have a get together?

WOW! great deal! congrats to you! FQ is my favorite!

That is great… I can’t book for a few more months yet.

Lucky you! Have an awesome time during both!

great im so happy for you… i just went online to look for a quicky in may 2012 for star wars it wont let me do it…

When we first saved to visit Disney world in 1999 I thought it would be a one off trip as it is so far away from the UK and works out very expensive.

I feel so privileged that we have been able to visit so many time, we never expected to have two Disney holidays booked at the same time.

We are so exited that there will be so many new things to do at both Disney and universal.

That’s great! Life is just better when you have a Disney trip (or TWO) to plan.

congrats!!!

congrats,this is our odd year,we have next years planned and just got back from this years trip,last year we did 2,but we get our fix when we go to DLR,but to be truthful i would like to squeeze one in around the christmas period,we have been to DLR many times for the holidays but never at WDW even though over the last 21 yrs we have been there about 36 times,always seem to be going in spring for the flower time and fall for the wine time…but congrats I like others think it is great to have more than one trip planned in advance …

That is so awesome having two trips booked at once to Disney!!! I would be as excited at you are!!!

Just think, now when you get back from your first trip, you will not have to try to figure out when to plan the next!

Where did you get such a great deal? Did you have a PIN? Or, are they offering that deal right now, that I’m not seeing?

I believe it is for overseas visitors!! Can’t get it if you live in the US!! Bummer!!:laugh:

Woohoo! Life is definatly more bearable when there is a trip on the horizon, no matter how far away!

Mommyof2 is right it is only avalable to the UK - now I know that sucks but is a way of getting us over there.
I wanted a disney visa card but that is only avalible in the USA:ph34r:

With flights (Package) it is costing around $2,500 each adult (£1,600) for 14 nights at POFQ. We are having three rooms, 2 adult and a child in two rooms and 2 adults in the third. part of family get to gether/ re-union. :heart::wub:

[QUOTE=ARIEL;1077296]Fantastic news! I’m still on a daily high knowing I’m going in august 2012. Life just seems that much better when u have a Disney break on the agenda! This year is no vacation for us regretfully but I am getting a new kitchen and patio so i can’t complain! Ill just do homemade lapu lapu’s instead!
Congrats jumbo! X[/QUOTE]

First off congrats JIMBO!!!

Now…Ariel…that recipe for the Lapu Lapu would be…?:goofybounce:

AWESOME! Congratulations to you. I’ve had 2 booked at one time and that is a wonderful feeling. I’m waiting on some friends to find out if we are cruising next year, if so we won’t go twice next year but if we don’t go on a cruise then it will be WDW twice.

Congrats - that is exciting!! I agree when you’re having a bad day, nothing perks you up more than looking forward to a Disney trip! I think I’ve been in a depression all week since returning from my trip. It is time to plan a trip for April vacation next year, but the website won’t let me! :angry: