Im so Super Excited!

I just bought my MNSSHP tickets for Sept 18th AND I added an extra night to our stay so we are now checking in Thurs Sept 10th for 10 nights 11 days!
I’m not going to tell Madison. I’m just going to surprise her when the limo picks her up at school. I think this is going to be the best birthday she ever had

Ha, I did the same thing when I ordered my MNSSHP tix, I added a night to the end of our stay, I didn’t think it was right that DS would need to pack up on his birthday to go home the next day.

I think that was the CM plan. I was going to buy the tickets for Sept11 but I wasnt due to land at 2:30ish and I thought I would never make the party by 4 so she said why dont you add a night so I did BUT ended up getting tickets for the later part of the stay. Im actually on hold with SWA to try and switch the air for the 10th but for some reason it said i couldnt do it oline and had to call a rep so Im a little nervous right now:blink:

That is great news and it sounds like it will be a really nice birthday. I hope all works out with the airline.

Great you’ll have a wonderful time. Remember that when you change your mind about this trip, they won’t refund the money for those tickets :wink:

So does she now know about ANY of the trip?!?! that would be awesome!!
too bad you couldnt decorate the outside of the limo with the baloons like they have on the monorail!!

What a fun birthday celebration! :wub:

Hahahaha funny! No! There won’t be any mind changing for this trip. I made a promise that I would take her to Disney and I only owe $355 left so there is nothing getting in my way of this trip :laugh:

[QUOTE=tinkerbelle24;961181]I just bought my MNSSHP tickets for Sept 18th AND I added an extra night to our stay so we are now checking in Thurs Sept 10th for 10 nights 11 days!
I’m not going to tell Madison. I’m just going to surprise her when the limo picks her up at school. I think this is going to be the best birthday she ever had[/QUOTE]

I am so jealous of you!!!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

[QUOTE=tinkfans;961236]So does she now know about ANY of the trip?!?! that would be awesome!!
too bad you couldnt decorate the outside of the limo with the baloons like they have on the monorail!![/QUOTE]

She knows we are going but she doesn’t know everything I have planned. She doesn’t know about MNSSHP or BBB. I’m going to decorate the room also. I gave both my kids a choice for their bdays. Parties or vacations and my oldest choose a party. Go figure. She hasn’t ever really been into Disney

I was able to change the airline so I’m good to go.

Hey, wait a minute! Didn’t you just come back? :laugh: come on down in Sept. The weather will be great :laugh: or just do the halloween party the night of the 18th.

Glad everything worked out for you. You two will have an awesome trip!

Ok, Ok, yes i just got back, but I would love to go for a week just me and the kids. Maybe next year. I think next Sept. sounds great. As far as this sept. I still don’t know. I am trying to see how my husband may take going again this year after going in May,June(no theme parks) and then again in Sept. I just don’t know. But next year sounds really good. We need to look into next Sept.

My birthday is August 7th and I choose a trip to disney…thanks mom!!:laugh::laugh:

:laugh:
Its killing 2 birds with 1 stone. I NEED to go on vacation and I NEED to have a party for her so ditch the party and go to Disney. :laugh: my husband thinks its crazy but I don’t think he gets it. :laugh:

I know what you mean. Ed flipped his lid when I went last year 3 times. That’s why you have the option to leave him home :laugh: works for me

Um,yes I would leave him home. I really do like it better when it is just me and the kids. We have sooooooo much more freedom. Although this Sept. would be me and my friend with no kids(doesn’t that sound wonderful). So, I just don’t know how he would feel (financially) about me taking another trip. We just have so may things to do(fix) at home that I don’t know if I can take this trip or not. My goodnees I would hate to miss it but we will just have to see.

I’m glad that you were able to change your flight with no problem!!! Madison is going to be sooo excited when she finds out everything that you have planned for her. What a magical birthday present