I'm soooooooooo excited!

My Sis and I are going to Club 33 for the first time ever!!! I guess the point of this thread is to figure out who has been there, and if it is as glamourous as its reputation leads it to be?

I’ve been there a few times myself, my aunt Alice was a member, though she passed away this fall, so Im not sure if my cousins took over the membership or not? Anyways, its really a fun and great place to go, especially if you’re a Disney Fan and have never been. The food is okay, depends if you go for Lunch or Dinner, Ive had better food at Dinner that was better than what was served at Lunch, but it could have changed since I last went.

If you go for Dinner, be sure to dress more business casual, Lunch is more of the “Im in my daytime Disneyland Park clothing” time, as Dinner is the “I made a special trip down here to come to Club 33 to take my date tonight” time (in terms of how people normally dress when they go during those times).

You will love it and have a great time for sure! Who are you going with/who has the membership?

First, I want to second everything that AB said. :laugh:

It’s a very nice place but it isn’t ultraglam. You can find virtual tours online if you’d like to see what you’re in for beforehand. The biggest thing Club 33 has going for it is its exclusivity. :cool:

Only been there once years ago, was there for dinner, it was a surprize and wasn’t dressed for it but had a great time, food was pretty good and you can drink a beer or whatever so that was cool.

[QUOTE=anaheimboy;1007516]I’ve been there a few times myself, my aunt Alice was a member, though she passed away this fall, so Im not sure if my cousins took over the membership or not? Anyways, its really a fun and great place to go, especially if you’re a Disney Fan and have never been. The food is okay, depends if you go for Lunch or Dinner, Ive had better food at Dinner that was better than what was served at Lunch, but it could have changed since I last went.

If you go for Dinner, be sure to dress more business casual, Lunch is more of the “Im in my daytime Disneyland Park clothing” time, as Dinner is the “I made a special trip down here to come to Club 33 to take my date tonight” time (in terms of how people normally dress when they go during those times).

You will love it and have a great time for sure! Who are you going with/who has the membership?[/QUOTE]

First off, I am sorry for your loss. Never easy losing a family member…

As for the person with a membership, I am not exactly sure. My friend is friends with the person with the membership, if that makes sense at all LOL! Well thanks for all of your insight, it helped a lot. :slight_smile:

I went to Club 33, and while I think the food at Napa Rose is much better, the service when I went was quite good.

It’s not often that anyone gets the opportunity to dine there. The best way I can explain it is that when you go to the airport to fly, some people have the opportunity to wait in the private airline lounge… Comfy seats, no yelling crowds, no crying babies. It’s a relatively quiet restaurant in a noisy theme park…

Yep, what everyone said. It’s very cool to dine there but not always formal. I went for brunch and everyone was dressed for having fun in the park. The food was good, but not the best that I’ve ever had…but I’m not complaining…just passing along info.

Have a great time!

That’s so cool! Have fun and please post pictures!!! :happy:

Will do!!! :slight_smile:

I hate all of you.

:laugh:

[QUOTE=WishUponAStar;1008174]I hate all of you.

:laugh:[/QUOTE]

s’okay, I still love ya all the same :tongue: