I'm Too Excited

Here I am in the wee hours of the am waiting for my 20th trip to Disney. We are supposed to leave about 6:30 am. I am at my son’s home in St. Pete so it won’t take the usual 8 hours! :wub: We are staying at the Coronodo and it is one of my favorites. I just can’t wait to get on EE. Goodness, I haven’t been to DW since January of this year!!

I am so excited for you Leslie. You have a great trip now and make sure you come back and tell us all about it. I want to hear everything. Have fun my dear. :heart:

im sorry I missed you leslie I hope you have a wonderful time

LOL! You sound like that darling little boy in a onesie on that WDW comercial… “We’re too excited to sleep!” He is so darn cute!
Hang in there! YOu will be in Orlando in no time! Have a great trip!

Have a wonderful trip! And don’t forget that trip report when you get back.

Have a GREAT time! Keep a seat on EE warm for me!

Have a wonderful trip. I can’t wait to read all about it when you get back.

Have a magical vacation! (my trip in August will be my 20th as well!!!).

Hooray! Despite the “too excited to sleep”, I bet you won’t be the least bit tired when you go through the gates!

Have fun! I’m sure it will be magical!

Have fun my friend. I hope you have a great time!! Can’t wait to hear all about!

Hope you have a great trip!! Come back with a TR!

Ooooh, I’m so happy for you!

I hope you have a great time!!!

Leslie, have a Magical vacation!!! Joe

I’m guessing your there and your having a blast!

Lucky Duck!! Guess this will be the year Alabamians visit CSR!
Oh and that 8 hours isn’t that bad, especially when you know where you’re going!
Hope you have fun and you will LOVE EE!!! Trust me…ooh cant wait to go back…
P.s. This sounds bad, but I hope the queue for EE is a little long, they have a very interesting queue area. If you just walk on to EE, you don’t get a chance to see all the Yeti artifacts and such. I should know I got pushed out of the way when I tried to look…kids today…

Aww!!! I’m sorry I missed you, but I bet you’re having a GREAT TIME today!!! :heart:

Aw - I guess I missed you - hope your vacation is wonderful!

Thanks so much everyone!! I am back and wow, am I worn out!! Had a fantastic time and will be back tomorrow to tell you all about it!!