Imaginary Fabric

I have spent a ridiculous amount of time searching for fabric that only exists as animation.

This Elsa costume might just be the end of me… and I haven’t even started sewing, just fabric shopping. :ohmy:

[QUOTE=Andrea;1919093081]I have spent a ridiculous amount of time searching for fabric that only exists as animation.

This Elsa costume might just be the end of me… and I haven’t even started sewing, just fabric shopping. :ohmy:[/QUOTE]

Which dress are you trying to make? Amazon sells the blue fabric and there’s also another one that I found…I have forgotten what the actual dresses look like…

Elsa. None of that fabric looks like I think it ought to look! Also: I’m cheap, and it can’t itch or be uncomfortable.

I’m just talking to myself and being whiny. :laugh: I’m just not happy that I can’t make it perfect with the resources I have readily available.

[QUOTE=Andrea;1919093083]Elsa. None of that fabric looks like I think it ought to look! Also: I’m cheap, and it can’t itch or be uncomfortable.

I’m just talking to myself and being whiny. :laugh: I’m just not happy that I can’t make it perfect with the resources I have readily available.[/QUOTE]

…haven’t sewn in years…fabric has become sooo expensive!! Good luck…

i had even forgotten the place, where the people sew