In 36 hours

I’ll no longer be an annual passholder. It’s a sad day. :crying:

Aw, I’m sorry.

But you can still HOLD your pass… just because it’s no longer valid doesn’t mean you can’t hold it…

Is this just temporary, hanging back from another until your next trip?

Oh I’m sorry too, I know how that feels:heart:

But add up all the number of days you got out of that AP. Makes one glad they really got their money’s worth.

[QUOTE=Andrea;1084176]Aw, I’m sorry.

But you can still HOLD your pass… just because it’s no longer valid doesn’t mean you can’t hold it…

Is this just temporary, hanging back from another until your next trip?[/QUOTE]

:laugh:You’re right, I still have the paper it’s printed on. :laugh: I may put it in one of those little plastic photo holders and stick it in the fridge so I can be a “pass holder” any time I want.

We won’t get to go back until late July next summer so there’s no need to renew because the new AP will expire before we can get back. We may get APs next year, we’ll see. With the $100 DVC discount it’s not much more than a 10 day park hopper.

We did get a lot out of these, three trips and a TiW card–well worth it.

I knew my friends here would understand. :wub:

Well, it’s official–we are no longer AP holders.:crying:

So sad, DT! I still have a couple of months until mine expires but I am dreading the day! With no trips planned for 2012, it feels like a long, no-Disney stretch is headed my way after the pass expires.

I hope we can buy APs again next summer but we’ll have to wait and see what our plans are. I’ve got an idea in my head that will make them worth it but we’ll have to wait and see what happens. Nate will be starting high school and that changes everything if he plans to play sports and stay in marching band.

Sorry to hear that. My Season Pass expired June 2010. It’s been a whole year now without Disney for me. :crying:

I’m so sorry. :crying: Any plans to return soon?

Finances dictate that. :pirate:

Please tell Nate to stop growing up. I’m getting too old to deal with all this. I must have the annual “summer at disney with DT” report.