In need of help

Hi every one
Our littlest one will be almost 2 when we go to Disney World in Feb and he will be almost 35in in hight. we are trying to find all the height requirments for all the rides in WDW. Any help would be appreciated.

There is a sticky thread at the top of the theme park forum that has them all listed.

www.mousebuzz.com/forum/wdw-theme-parks/41916-attraction-height-restrictions-park.html

I always look on allears.net. It is the best site that I know of next to MouseBuzz.

Here is the link:

Ride Height Restrictions

Those were my 2 suggestions so it looks like you’ve gotten the info you need! There really aren’t very many restrictions. We’ve looked for our upcoming trip too as DD is only 10 mo and about 29". We don’t do the “thrill” rides anyway so the only thing we’d do that she can’t do is Soarin’ so no big losses. Have a great trip and take advantage of the “baby swap” for rides you don’t want to miss out on.

If hes not use to rides I would ease him into them. There were rides I thought my DD would love and she was terrified of them. Rides I thought would terrify her she loved.