In the new Fantasyland as I type

Everything it was promised to be. Read Rowdy’s thread. He hit it dead on.
Left the camera at home so no pics until I can figure how to pull them off my new phone.

Yay! So glad you got a chance to see it on your trip!

[QUOTE=Pam&Rich;1123453]Everything it was promised to be. Read Rowdy’s thread. He hit it dead on.
Left the camera at home so no pics until I can figure how to pull them off my new phone.[/QUOTE]

Can’t wait to see pics…depending on which phone you got, mailing them to yourself may be the easiest way…

I really hope its still going on next Monday!

Have a magical time!!

[QUOTE=Pam&Rich;1123453]Everything it was promised to be. Read Rowdy’s thread. He hit it dead on.
Left the camera at home so no pics until I can figure how to pull them off my new phone.[/QUOTE]

Chances are we passed each other yesterday! I was the New Fantasyland Entertainment Captain!

I thought about asking if you were working as we were walking down Main Street to hit EP one last time. My bust.

Was this “dress rehersal” just for one day? Or, are they keeping it up and running for people to see these up coming weeks?

How cool is that.:cool:
I’m sure there’s several ways to transfer the pictures but the easiest way i’ve found for me is to post them on FB (since I usually add them there anyway) and from there save it to your computer. Once it’s on your hard drive you can post them anywhere.
Some people have flicker, shutter, etc accts and email them there. Either way they may still have to be saved somewhere to get them to here…

Well what did you think?

It was really impresssive. Actually being inside of the walls we looked at or over from the Astro Orbiter and Dumbo earlier in the week put everything into perspective. The forced perspective that Disney is famous for is in full play. They fit so many visual points of interest into this one area that I spent a good 20 minutes not watching who I was walking into.:laugh:

I spoke quickly with one of the CM’s and she said it will be a day by day decision. I’m sure that more construction will be taking place in the upcoming weeks to get everything finished except the Mine Train Ride.
It was funny observing all of the brass or Senior CM’s watching everything with a very intent look on their faces. They were all over the place.

This is so very exciting. I cannot waiiiiiiiiit

This thread was posted 3 days ago? We might’ve been there at the same time!

I got the Twitter update that it was open on Friday when we were headed to WDW, but it was closed when we arrived for MNSSHP. We got to see it Sunday morning after park opening, and then it was open Monday night of EMH.

We rode the Little Mermaid twice, met Ariel, and ate at Gaston’s Tavern (got LeFou’s Brew in the overpriced souvenir mug). We didn’t get to do Enchanted Tales with Belle - didn’t feel like waiting 40 minutes during EMH.

I took a lot of pictures which I’ll post soon!

Any idea if Fantasyland will be open to the public the last week in November.

If this is when the DVC and Passholder previews are taking place, my guess would be no.

I want to know what ride that crane is going to be a part of.
It’s well over 200 feet tall, I know this because it has a blinking light at the top. None of the park icons is ever taller than 199 feet 11 inches, just so they don’t have to put blinking lights at the top of the castle.
Anyway, I’m thinking bungee drop.