In the teens!

My countdown is FINALLY in the teens!!! I am having trouble even believing I am going this time just because a lot of other things have happened in the past 6 months to keep my attention!! I do not think I will believe it until I see the black of Mickey’s ears!!!:mickey: 18 days!!! I sooooooo need this vacation!!!

That is very exciting for you!! I am dancing for you!

:goofybounce: Yay!!:goofybounce:

I’m so happy for you…cause that means I’m right behind you too!:biggrin: :laugh:

I’m no where near a trip, but dancin along with ya :goofybounce: :cheshire:

Congratulations!! It’s always nice to see that countdown number get smaller and smaller. Of course, it also means that I am right behind you, too!!:mickey: :mickey:

Yay! You’ll be at single digits in no time!

:goofybounce: Congrats… Hope you have a great time!!

Yea the teen dance:cheshire: :cheshire: :goofybounce: :goofybounce:

:mickey: :mickey: :lilo: :donald: :goofy: :john: :hook: :AK: :wendy: :tinkerbell: :ariel: :genie: :simba: :pluto: :minnie: :goofybounce: :nemo: :cheshire: :hercules: :mickey: :mickey:

Hooray!! Single digits are just around the corner!!

Thanks guys! I am so excited and I know YOU guys understand!!!

Like I said I still don’t believe it!!! All I have left to do is order from Gardengrocer.com!!

:mickey: :goofybounce: :goofybounce: :goofybounce: :cheshire: :cheshire: :cheshire: :mickey:

:goofybounce: :goofybounce: Yea!! Your trip is going to be here before you know it. :goofybounce: :goofybounce:

:happy: :happy: :happy: Whoooo–hoooo!!! Enjoy the anticipation! I think that’s almost as much fun as being there!

woooooohooooooooooooooo for you!

Some of us don’t HAVE countdowns.

:crying: waaaaaahhhhhh! :crying:

I wwwaaaaaannnnnaaaa go!

Did the cruise in May and can’t wait to go again.

Good for you. I can’t wait to hear all about it.

:goofybounce: Have a Magical time !