Incredible story on Yahoo News

I was just reading a story about a couple that were getting pictures together for their wedding and looked at a picture of her at WDW as a child. In the background he saw his dad with him in a stroller. This is truly amazing. His family lived in Canada and hers in Florida. What are the odds! It was reported on the Greensboro/Winston-Salem channel 12.

Oh wow! That is an incredible and adorable story! The odds of something like that happening are so rare. It’s always fun to hear about such things. Thanks for sharing! :happy:

OMGosh! That is unbelievable.

I love stories like that. :happy:

I’ve had several unusual close encounters at WDW:
• Walking past the Sorcerer’s Hat in MGM right in front of me was a girl I went to school with who had many years prior moved to FL to be a vet.
• Standing in that massive crowd waiting to get into The American Dream, a couple from VT tapped us on the shoulder having recognized us from a show (one that had been in our own backyard many years before).
• Sitting in the table behind us at Planet Hollywood were some neighbors of ours.

2 different times we have run into friends from our town at WDW that we didn’t know were there at the same time as us. Once at Epcot and the other time at Riverside Resort when it was known as Dixie Landings.
I guess it is a small world afterall!

[QUOTE=joseph3947;1036009]2 different times we have run into friends from our town at WDW that we didn’t know were there at the same time as us. Once at Epcot and the other time at Riverside Resort when it was known as Dixie Landings.
I guess it is a small world afterall![/QUOTE]

A few years back we went to WDW and stayed at POR. My oldest DD’s best friend and her family also were going at the same time but didn’t know what hotel they were going to stay at. Just so happens they also stayed at POR and stayed in the same buliding and right around the corner from us.

“…and destiny takes a hand!” talk about magical!!

That is really neat!! I do believe it though…we always seem to run into people in WDW (and we didn’t even know they were going to be there). It’s happend to us multiple times, and it’s always a great surprise!

Once we were dining next to a couple at Tony’s, and we only noticed them because they were celebrating their anniversary, so we congratulated them and so on. The next day we happend to run into them inside Animal Kingdom (in line for It’s Tough to Be a Bug). We didn’t say anything to them…but I just pointed them out to my DH. Then the next evening, we were waiting in line at the Comedy Warehouse…and guess who was infront of us…yup…that same couple. We took this a a sign from the Disney gods, and started up a conversation with them… We really hit it off, and now they are very good friends of ours!

It must be something with the Disney magic and I’m always on the look out for people we know!! :slight_smile:

My mom was telling me about this yesterday when she saw it… SO CUTE! :wub: I wanna be destined to find my husband on Main Street… how cute! :heart: Plus, he’ll obviously already like Disney, no training required! :laugh: :laugh: