Indiana Jones

I also read on disboards.com that there is a rumor flying around that the Indy stunt show could be getting replaced. I for one think they need to do something with the attraction, how about making it into something like the ride at DL. That ride is amazing and would breathe new life into the park along with the new Star Tours update.

If DHS got an IJ Ride like they have in DL, I would actually GO to that park again! I’m all for this idea…if they do remove the current show/attraction, I hope they replace it with something awesome.

what is the one in DL?

I wouldn’t miss the Indiana Jones thing. I dont really enjoy that at all, although saying that DH likes it. A new ride or similar would be good for DHS too.

The Indy ride in DL is AWESOME!!! To me, it’s similar to the Dinosaur ride in AK with Indiana Jones themeing. It jostles you around just like Dinosaur and things jump out at you the same way. It’s really great. The queing area is really neat too as it seems like you go thru a labyrinth of stones and caves. It would really be a great addition to HS.

Yeah… but they’d actually have to TAKE CARE OF an Indiana Jones ride like DL’s… and DL has never maintained Indy at it’s original show level.

But I would love to see an Indy ride that takes advantage of new technology (and has flames! LOTS of FLAMES! :laugh:)

i would not miss the show but a ride would be fab. i wonder if the ride at DL is the same as the one at Disneyland Paris- that’s a good ride it goes backward and upside down.

cant wait to see what happens with the space.

[QUOTE=Andrea;1043716]Yeah… but they’d actually have to TAKE CARE OF an Indiana Jones ride like DL’s… and DL has never maintained Indy at it’s original show level.

But I would love to see an Indy ride that takes advantage of new technology (and has flames! LOTS of FLAMES! :laugh:)[/QUOTE]

LOL…I knew you were going to mention the flames!!:laugh:

i cannot believe you guys are in favor of getting rid of one of disney’s on live shows left! i think thats depressing! whats next beauty and the beast and hoop dee doo revue go animatronic??? next thing you know they will be getting rid of the actors hanging around MGM as walk in! pickett for me, i live in NYC… too far a walk!

I have a teeny little obsessive problem in that direction. :whistling

We liked the IJ stunt show at first, but it has become a little dated. We haven’t actually gone in and seen it the last few visits to Disney Studios. I would like to see something new, ut we didn’t care all that much for the ride at DL, either.

shhhh! don’t say bad stuff they will take it away!

I know my family is in the minority here, but we would truely miss it if it were to be replaced. It is one of my 19 yr olds favorite thing to see.

A new ride would be great! An IJ ride would be even better.

I agree, it either needs to be updated or replaced. Like many things, it has become out dated and is not relevant.

The ride in DL is AWESOME! It’s my DS6 favorite ride, and it’s the main reason we make the trek out to California. It would be SO cool if they would bring that ride to DHS!! The ride is just like Dinosaur (in AK), same sort of vehicle that you ride in, but it is Indiana Jones themed, and the effects are really neat. The ride is a little different each time you ride it. The que for the ride is also pretty cool with some little surprises while you wait.

We like the show, but we’ve seen it enough times. It would be nice if they just updated the show with some new stunts, but KEEP it Indiana Jones - we love Indy!!

this would be horrible. this show is my ds6’s favorite thing to do in disney. this show is not just for the adults, it is also for the kids who still think indiana jones is cool, not just an outdated show. i wonder how many of the people wishing it to go away go to see it with kids…their eyes light up when indy comes thru the roof and you see him for the first time…

i loved reading that reply chris… well put

i loved reading that reply chris… well put! long live INDY!

how is it “irrelevent?”