Information very helpful

We are going to DW in November. I find this website very helpful and just wanted to say thanks!

I completely agree… I am so thankful that I stumbled onto this site! I have gotten so many great tips, and finally feel like I am normal because I love WDW so much. lol

I love Mousebuzz, glad you found the information here helpful!

What a nice thing to say! Welcome to MB!

Welcome to MB and you will find answers to any question you can ask about Disneyland or WDW

Welcome. I, too, somehow found this website last month. Now it’s part of my daily free time. I haven’t been to WDW nearly as many times as everyone else. Only twice & third time coming in 17 days! But I have been to Arbua 3 times, Jamaica, and St. Martin. Our next trip will be next year & we’re hoping for Atlantis. I really love Disney but I don’t think I’d get my husband there more than every few years.

I agree, this is great. Welcome to MB!

Yes, yes, we’re all normal around here :biggrin:

Welcome to Mousebuzz everyone :happy:

Welcome!! This is by far the best site AROUND!! :wub:

I totally agree!!!

Atlantis…now you’re speaking my language! That is my all time vacation destination!!! I have timeshare at the Atlantis that I rent out.

And WELCOME to MouseBuzz, Giggie!!! I hope you enjoy it here as much as I do! :happy:

We all found this place the same way! and still love it! I hope you will stay and share your new ideas with us too!

PS- I need help with Atlantis miss thang! (that’s you Kim!)

[QUOTE=Dopey;882223]Yes, yes, we’re all normal around here :biggrin:

[/QUOTE]

It isn’t nice to tell New People that we are NORMAL! :eek:
It will only take them a few more posts to find out that we are ALL crazy!

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

:wub:

[QUOTE=Emerson613;882541]It isn’t nice to tell New People that we are NORMAL! :eek:
It will only take them a few more posts to find out that we are ALL crazy!

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

:wub:[/QUOTE]

haha… but your crazy IS normal to me! But then again…

:laugh::laugh::laugh: THAT is exactly my point!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

:wub: