Inquiry

does anyone know what the premium annual pass price for dvc at WDW is ? looked everwhere and cannot find out,I know they had a promo for 399 ending on dec 31,1912…but it didn’t fit into our plans …because you had to activate by the end of this year…

Hope this helps…$425.00 for annual pass and premium passes are $559.00 for DVC members less if you are renewing. Hope the link below works?

http://dvc.disney.go.com/dvc/member/perk/memberPerkDetail?id=WDWAnnualPassMemberSavingsPage

[QUOTE=DisneyOnMyMind;1129619]Hope this helps…$425.00 for annual pass and premium passes are $559.00 for DVC members less if you are renewing. Hope the link below works?

http://dvc.disney.go.com/dvc/member/perk/memberPerkDetail?id=WDWAnnualPassMemberSavingsPage[/QUOTE]

thanks we don’t need one for a while,the premier we have now will cover the upcoming trip,but we are trying to decide whether it would be better to go the annual pass for DLR and WDW separately this time…

[QUOTE=DisneyOnMyMind;1129619]Hope this helps…$425.00 for annual pass and premium passes are $559.00 for DVC members less if you are renewing. Hope the link below works?

http://dvc.disney.go.com/dvc/member/perk/memberPerkDetail?id=WDWAnnualPassMemberSavingsPage[/QUOTE]

Delmarjohn, the DVC renewal rate is $385 for AP and $509 for PAP. Such a small difference that the PAP makes perfect sense, right?

P.S. At the end of 2012, they had special pricing of $399 (corrected!) for PAPs on the DVC website. I got a couple of them and so did a few people here on MB – when I talked to the CM during the call, they said it might be offered again in 2013 but they weren’t sure when. It’s such a great price that you might want to wait to get your passes until the last minute so you can keep checking on the $299 option, just in case.

[QUOTE=MissDisney;1129639]Delmarjohn, the DVC renewal rate is $385 for AP and $509 for PAP. Such a small difference that the PAP makes perfect sense, right?

P.S. At the end of 2012, they had special pricing of $299 for APs on the DVC website. I got a couple of them and so did a few people here on MB – when I talked to the CM during the call, they said it might be offered again in 2013 but they weren’t sure when. It’s such a great price that you might want to wait to get your passes until the last minute so you can keep checking on the $299 option, just in case.[/QUOTE]

Thanks guys,you see our premium passes run out end of april,and we got 4 trips to WDW out of them, when it will all be said and done and many more trips to DLR also,but we probably won’t make it back to WDW until next year after this upcoming april trip so the premier seems out of the question this go around,we can always get an AP for DLR when we need one.IT would a waste to buy the premier if we won’t be returning till april ,2014 …so that’s why the question and last years promo did have to be activated by dec of 2013…

[QUOTE=MissDisney;1129639]Delmarjohn, the DVC renewal rate is $385 for AP and $509 for PAP. Such a small difference that the PAP makes perfect sense, right?

P.S. At the end of 2012, they had special pricing of $299 for APs on the DVC website. I got a couple of them and so did a few people here on MB – when I talked to the CM during the call, they said it might be offered again in 2013 but they weren’t sure when. It’s such a great price that you might want to wait to get your passes until the last minute so you can keep checking on the $299 option, just in case.[/QUOTE]

That special pricing was 399, not 299, right? Or did I miss some other promo? :crying:
We bought the PAP for 399 even though we would almost never use the extras. We got just because it was 25 dollars cheaper than a regular AP.

[QUOTE=jo-jo;1129652]That special pricing was 399, not 299, right? Or did I miss some other promo? :crying:
We bought the PAP for 399 even though we would almost never use the extras. We got just because it was 25 dollars cheaper than a regular AP.[/QUOTE]

Aaaaahhhhh a typo! Or maybe it was wishful thinking! LOL

Yes, it was $399, not $299. Still a crazy-good deal that might be repeated at some point this year!

I will go back and correct the original post, so I don’t scare anyone else!