Inside Everest and construction update!

It looks like the town near Everest is near completion. Could we possibly see some of this area open to the public by May 5? I hope so. The picture inside Everest is amazing and just gets me even more excited for the ride, if that’s even possible. Enjoy!

Looks awsome!

Thanks Coasterman, I can’t wait to see it all done!

Very cool! Thanks coasterman!

The more and more I look at pics of this mountain…the more and more it looks more threatening!!!

Thanks for the pictures coasterman. I still have my fingers crossed that we will be able to ride it when we go in December.

Am I the only one who can’t see the pictures…am i stupid…

Cool pictures…I too am even more excited. I can’t wait for this attraction.

That is so exciting to catch a tiny glimpse of the inside!!! Oooooh!

they wont load for me either :sad:

Thanks for the link. I can’t wait for this ride to open. I think it will be one of the best rides in WDW!

I cant wait! Please be open in December…

Is it your browser? I am using Mozilla Firefox and for some reason sometimes I cannot open things from Quick time. go figure. That’s when I switch to IE. :pirate:

Very cool! I can’t wait to ride it – gonna be October 2006 for me, though. :frowning:

That is so cool,my DH and DD are praying very day that it will be open for them to ride in December! While on the other hand I am praying to miss this one out! :biggrin:

The one by moonlight looks great…imagine the same shot when it is done. Am I the only one that is intimidated by seeing a coater being built. I would prefer not to see that there are so many pieces to the ride I am on! :ohmy: :laugh: