Interesting Disney web page

I cannot tell how I got there, and after all the times I clicked on every button on the official Disney site I have never seen this page.

Maybe it’s new today? I donno. Anyhow, here is the link. I am going back there now to snoop some more for something I didn’t know :wink:

Search Results

Yes, I think that the whole website has been redone… I posted a thread yesterday about the new pictures on it… It makes you really want to go!

OMG!! this is a great page!!

thanks you for the link…i am finding all the info. i need re: DTD!! (shops, restaurants, entertainment…everything!!)

yea!

Hey that is so cool, thanks for sharing the link.

I found this too!! I’m pretty sure I typed in just disneyworld.com, and I hadn’t been there in a while, so I thought they just updated it. But then I went back later and it was the old site again! :blink:

Thanks for the link - I like this new mystery version better, so I’ll be using your link from now on. :happy:

[QUOTE=PrincessJill;924608]I found this too!! I’m pretty sure I typed in just disneyworld.com, and I hadn’t been there in a while, so I thought they just updated it. But then I went back later and it was the old site again! :blink:

Thanks for the link - I like this new mystery version better, so I’ll be using your link from now on. :happy:[/QUOTE]

I keep seeing the old site too. And all of a sudden today coming from the front page, I clicked something and there it was.

No matter how it got there, it is great and I am going to explore it now, bye

Ok, now how about this? The new Disney site says this about EMH and wristbands:

"What credentials do I need to take advantage of the evening Extra Magic Hours benefit?

A. A valid theme park ticket and Resort ID are required. For the evening Extra Magic Hours benefit, you also need to use your Resort ID to pick up a wristband at select locations in the Theme Park (Note: Resort IDs required for each member of your party). Wristbands may be picked up at select locations in the Theme Park that is open for Extra Magic Hours no sooner than two hours before regular park closing. Wristbands are not needed for the morning Extra Magic Hours benefit."

Looks like they’re doing away with the idea of showing your resort ID.
I can’t imagine that they would have outdated info