Interview w/ Chris Mitchell,author of "Cast Member Confidential: A Disneyfied Memoir"

I recently had the opportunity to interview Chris Mitchell, author of “Cast Member Confidential: A Disneyfied Memoir.” Pretty interesting stuff & it was a wild book.

You can find my review & the Q&A session with Chris here: Interview with Chris Mitchell, author of “Cast Member Confidential: a Disneyfied Memoir”

(It’s a long text, that’s why I didn’t copy & paste it)

Wow Jess- great review and interview!

I always admired your style of telling stories and what a great story to start my dreaded long day.

Is the book as funny as I think it might be? The answer to your last question was hilarious…

Great story! I was just thinking about ordering that book last time I was on Amazon. I am going to have to now!
Thanks for posting :slight_smile:

Great! That book sounds perfect, Ive added it to my wishlist and will be ordering it on pay day!

Awesome, ordered the book after reading your interview.

Trust me when I said it’s not for the faint-hearted, it’s pretty graphic in some spots. It’s NOT the typical Disney experience memoir, but I found that view refreshing. It didn’t shatter any of my faith in pixie dust, but it could potentially for some people out there.

Great story…sounds like a great book to read