iPhone App!

Some of you might know that I have started a little endeavor writing iPhone Apps with my college roommate. Apple just released our second app into the iTunes App Store!

It is a free app that calculates your current distance to either the Magic Kingdom or Disneyland (to the respective castle as the crow fly’s). It is called Castle Finder and you can find it here more info here:

Castle Finder | Inspironto LLC

We created this app to learn a couple things and have fun. I thought MBer’s might have fun with it as well!

Enjoy.

Thanks! So cool!

Anything like this droid compatable?

Well done Tigger! The app looks awesome-

Cool. Make it for 'Droid, and I’ll get it.

DH will LOVE this!

Awesome! I am currently 801 miles from Cinderella’s Castle and 1858 miles from Sleeping Beauty’s Castle!

Sorry to say but there will not be an android version of our App. Long story but we currently aer concentrating on the iOS (iPhone/iPad) market.

I am currently 51 miles from the Magic Kingdom and 2118 from Disneyland.

This evening I will be working on a few updates to it, hoping to have it tested and submitted to the app store by the end of the week.

…this is fun!..

779 from Cinderellas and 2234 from Sleeping Beauty’s…

This would be so much fun for kids in the car driving down 95…

4248 from Magic Kingdom and 5344 from Disneyland-

I won’t get an iPhone until September, pooh! I love my Droid but iPhones seem to have many more apps to choose.

One might get the impression that DL and WDW were closer than they are based on your numbers Dixie. Your distance numbers are only 1100 miles apart. But DL and WDW are actually 2200 miles apart. Angles sure do weird things.

[QUOTE=tigger;1109049]Sorry to say but there will not be an android version our App. Long story but we currently concentrating on the iOS (iPhone/iPad) market.
…[/QUOTE]

pfffffft :angry:

Lol I wasn’t sure if it would work correctly for me being so far away. But I know I collect 4000 air miles each way ( uk to fla)so we’re roughly on the right lines:laugh:

4298 miles it’s not far when you sat it fast !
Thanks for the app

VERY cool tigger!!!

I think if you are in the UK and fly to Orlando you more or less fly straight down the east coast and if you go to LA you head over the north poll and down the west coast. That might account for the difference.

Remember this is as the “crow flies”.

Thanks guys. Spread the fun and tell your friends! :mickey:

Love it, congrats man! I am 457 miles from MK and 1843 from DL!

This is great! Simple and fun, like all apps should be.

[QUOTE=cjtownman;1109131]Love it, congrats man! I am 457 miles from MK and 1843 from DL!

This is great! Simple and fun, like all apps should be.[/QUOTE]

We were going for simple…fun was just a side effect.

Working on an update. I’ll let everyone know when the update is available.