iPhone App!

Wow. Discrimination takes all forms. That’s really sad. :nonono2:

For the record, I love and embrace all iPhone users. I respect your choice, and I thank you for respecting mine as well. :heart:

[QUOTE=Cavey;1109254]Wow. Discrimination takes all forms. That’s really sad. :nonono2:

For the record, I love and embrace all iPhone users. I respect your choice, and I thank you for respecting mine as well. :heart:[/QUOTE]

Hey you can use any phone you want and I can develop for any phone I want…it is a wonderful country.

I would love to have our programs on Droid…I don’t have that kind of time.

[QUOTE=jimbo;1109123]4298 miles it’s not far when you sat it fast !
Thanks for the app[/QUOTE]

sings I’m nearer than you-hoo:laugh:(4248)

[QUOTE=tigger;1109125]I think if you are in the UK and fly to Orlando you more or less fly straight down the east coast and if you go to LA you head over the north poll and down the west coast. That might account for the difference.

Remember this is as the “crow flies”.[/QUOTE]

Yep that’s right Tigger- its sort of across to Ireland to Canada, down over New York straight down- sound kind of simple when you say it like that:laugh:
Love your app Tigger:heart:

Just want to let everyone here know that we have updated Castle Finder. We improved the interface, changed up some images, and made a few bug fixes. You can find the the update in the iTunes App Store:

Castle Finder for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPad on the iTunes App Store

We are currently developing other apps so this will likely be the last update for a while and I won’t be updating MB on any future enhancements (I am not here to flog my app just want to share this one with your because I was thinking of all of you when I developed it).

If you want to keep up to date on our development of Castle Finder friend us on FB:

Over all the response to Castle Finder has been great and we have learned a lot by developing it. Thanks to everyone here that downloaded it. I hope it gave you a little joy!

Tigger, I was finally able to load it on my first generation iPad, I’m not sure if you changed something to make that possible or because I finally updated the software on my iPad??

Most likely the system update you did to your iPad.

Hope you enjoy it!