Iphone Applications

Hi everyone,

DH got an Iphone :phone: last fall and is looking for the best Iphone apps for for WDW. Anyone have any to recommend? He’s played with a few, but we’re looking from input from those who’ve had some experience.

Thanks!

I have a couple that I love!

WDW DINING…lists EVERY menu at EVERY restaurant on Disney property! Lists the prices and even has a button to press to call WDW Dining Directly. It’s GREAT!!!

WDW RIDE WAIT TIMES…awesome!

I don’t have any others, but someone showed me an app that is for Disney Vacation Club members…or those who want to be! It lists the number of points needed for your ressies, and even tells you how many points you have left in your account. I have to check that one out!

Thanks Iluvwdw! I’ll pass these on to DH!

I have to second the WDW dining and wait times. We always use those when we are on vacation. :happy:

My BF has just got an iPhone and Ive been checking out all the Disney Apps, I couldnt believe how many there where! I never got to try any first hand (he’s not exactly into ‘Disney’ but I did check out some great looking vacation planners that kept track of reservation numbers, adrs etc etc which looked tempting!

I have the dining and its amazing.

[QUOTE=iluvwdw;1012811]I have a couple that I love!

WDW DINING…lists EVERY menu at EVERY restaurant on Disney property! Lists the prices and even has a button to press to call WDW Dining Directly. It’s GREAT!!!

WDW RIDE WAIT TIMES…awesome!

I don’t have any others, but someone showed me an app that is for Disney Vacation Club members…or those who want to be! It lists the number of points needed for your ressies, and even tells you how many points you have left in your account. I have to check that one out![/QUOTE]

I have those too and I also have one for the weather in that general area… its not really specific for Disney but I use it anyway.

there are some free disney games too… like TSPhoto(toy story game), Fairies Lite, and Up. they are fun but since they are free you cant do everything but you can always buy the original versions :laugh:

Shazam… Is the best. Good for getting Disney songs while you are in the parks… (and other places, too).

ahh yes!!! that is probably the number one most used app on my iphone!!! :laugh:

I use Accuweather for the weather in areas that I visit often, and I have Orlando plugged into that app. I used it in August and December, and it was pretty accurate.

yea my dad uses that one too!

I downloaded What 2 Ride (which is free), but it told me I had to also get an update for my ipod OS (which is NOT free :pinch:). But I’ve tried on it on my friend’s iphone and it’s kind of fun… once or twice. :laugh:

WDWMAGIC Updates news - New WDWMAGIC ‘What 2 Ride’ iPhone and iPod app available now for FREE on iTunes

Do you ever find yourself at Walt Disney World and can’t decide on which attraction to ride next? Or maybe you visit with family and friends and have trouble making a group decision on what to do next?

‘What 2 Ride’ takes all of Walt Disney World’s amazing attractions, and at your command, randomly chooses, by location, the next ride for you to experience.

‘What 2 Ride’ works like this:

1. First, choose a park
  2. Next, choose a land
  3. Hit the SPIN button
  4. ‘What 2 Ride’ then randomly chooses a ride for you based on the locations you selected

Once ‘What 2 Ride’ makes a selection for you, just by touching a button, you can access the attraction description and details, visitor ratings and reviews, photos, refurbishment info, and all the latest news for that attraction.

What 2 Ride sounds really fun! DH just downloaded the WDW dining app and thinks that will be super helpful. What 2 Ride will be next!

i just downloaded what 2 ride :slight_smile:

This has nothing to do at all with WDW, but we are using an app called remote. Basically, we are playing our itunes library through the speakers in the house, and the iphone is the remote… It is awesome!!! REALLY, REALLY FUN!!! FInally, my husband thinks that the iphone is cool…

We :heart: our remote app too! We use it all the time. It is SO awesome!:happy:

It’s super fun if you’re my husband. He and DS were leaving for a Boy Scout campout and shortly after they left my computer switched from my playlist to some annoying song. I got up and changed the song on my computer and sat back down to enjoy my hot chocolate only to have it switch again. It took me two or three more episodes of this before I realized he was changing it remotely from the street. I called him to tell him to knock it off and heard my son howling with amusement in the back seat of the car. Grrr…:angry:

The new practical jokes that technology brings us… That is pretty funny. Glad that this can’t be random people doing it…

That is a good point:laugh: At least I was able to narrow it down to one person! DH had a good laugh…and after 15 years of marriage I should have caught on sooner LOL!

I am new to this forums so I am saying hello and offering this help.

I have these:

Secrets Gold
WDW DINING
WDW MAPS
DISNEY
WAIT TIMES
PARK HOURS
WHAT 2 RIDE

I love all of these.

There updated regularly.

Hope this helps.